Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

good single player mods for warband
Light&Darkness is cool too, it's a story mod. Very fulfilling, even though they've only completed chapter 1 so far.
Mount and Blade Warband - Blood in the West
http://www.moddb.com/mods/blood-in-the-west
Nice for if you are bored or want something else....
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
Just wait about a month. Im making my own mod 8)
I would have to say that Clash of Kings is a pretty good game, based off A Song of Ice and Fire
Hypernoma loves me. He misses me already!

(09-08-2013, 02:00 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Work? Ew.
(15-06-2013, 08:52 PM)Tiber_Carlson link Wrote:I would have to say that Clash of Kings is a pretty good game, based off A Song of Ice and Fire
And for those who don't know, A Song of Ice and Fire is what Game of Thrones is based on.

And I really want to try out that mod, it seems kickass. I also want to try out The Last Days. But I have been too lazy, and busy to do that yet. Too lazy to make time, and too busy to have the time to make time.
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
DEV1257 or A.D.1257

Very huge mod for single player only.
"Swadians are cowards - they just hide and shoot" - King Ragnar
Persistant Frontier
(19-07-2013, 05:37 PM)BlackSniper link Wrote: Persistant Frontier
First off, that is not single player Tongue second off, we are talking about good mods. Persistent Frontier had real promise, however the admins got lazy and started to let outlaws random whenever they wanted, that then led to more people just randoming... Now it is just a huge random fest.
Hypernoma loves me. He misses me already!

(09-08-2013, 02:00 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Work? Ew.
(19-07-2013, 07:16 PM)Tiber_Carlson link Wrote: [quote author=BlackSniper link=topic=11271.msg126175#msg126175 date=1374255476]
Persistant Frontier
First off, that is not single player Tongue second off, we are talking about good mods. Persistent Frontier had real promise, however the admins got lazy and started to let outlaws random whenever they wanted, that then led to more people just randoming... Now it is just a huge random fest.
[/quote]
That's your opinium. I play it now more then NI and I like the mod. That mod get played more times every day then NI ..
(20-07-2013, 02:18 PM)BlackSniper link Wrote: [quote author=Tiber_Carlson link=topic=11271.msg126190#msg126190 date=1374261401]
[quote author=BlackSniper link=topic=11271.msg126175#msg126175 date=1374255476]
Persistant Frontier
[/quote]
That's your opinium. I play it now more then NI and I like the mod. That mod get played more times every day then NI ..
[/quote]
wut  :o