Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

[Submission] Steep Invasion
Map upgraded :
- news spawns more close to players (3)
- new items adds
- i've take news pictures in aerian view.

spawns :

Other:

Upper view :

AlphA
NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
Some potential issues: too many trees lead to drops in FPS. I believe ComradeTemuzu had a post about it in another thread. The solutions he proposes probably won't work in this situation though, as I assume you'll be looking down on the tree-filled landscape.

Another issue about the trees: while some trees are covered with snow, others that are practically adjacent to them seem to have not felt the same effects of weather. I suggest that you remove isolated trees from the mountain peaks. Also, your snow is not distributed coherently. There are patches of snow at elevations where snow should probably not be, and there are areas where there is snow where it shouldn't be. Snow would form at a certain elevation, and you should keep your map consistent with this.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Quote: there are areas where there is snow where it shouldn't be.
I agree with you but you do not point into account. In this situation the snow varies with the degree of intensity of the sun so the moonains shade and allow snow to remain on one side.

Quote:I suggest that you remove isolated trees from the mountain peaks
I modify that

Quote:too many trees lead to drops in FPS
I'll try to remove as many trees unnecessary

Thanks for your observation

cordially

NI maps (The forgotten bay Nordic Fortress / Frosthaven / Medieval fields / River's conflict / Swadian Mines )
OK, trees were added automaticly by the map i can't delete them. I have just delete trees in the forest 1/2 for fps.
Now i have finish the map and i ask if someone can put AI mesh for me ? ( thanks a lot )

cordially
Sure just send me.
(Dont use automatic trees, they can be buggy. Its best to disable automatic vegetation.)
If you want to make future maps or changes to this map you really should learn to do AI mesh by yourself instead of getting someone else to do it. It really isn't that hard once you have done it a couple of times. There is plenty of tutorials out there through taleworlds or youtube if you are a little daunted. Just a thought.
Or, add me on steam and I will teach you how to do it, it really is quite simple.
(ache666)
You can modify this option when i have finished the map ?
Yes you can easily modify the AI-Mesh after finishing, but not after telling the devs the map is finished and you test it! you just have one chance to test the map, so be sure you will do it perfect!....
Loots:
?.?.12 - Wormbane
4.6.18 - Penetrator

[Image: 76561198058198743.png]
Ok thanks , how be sure the map is perfect if i can't test it ?

I 'll add you on steam but i can speak english very well Smile