Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Rollback Incoming
I'm afraid I can't answer that as I was away for the past 24 hours. I assume it was just a problem with the database in light of the new patch Sad the thing with beta's is things can go wrong with no one anticipating them Sad
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Hehe , My friend The_Great_One said he clicked buy on bastard sword for 10 minutes straight and had like 1000 XD
Aw : (
Wow....so F*****g happy that i get strange armor and then....
[Image: 4ms5RJR.gif]
Most likely during this week and upcoming weeks as they said, they will be implementing the new items and crafting and gear again. That most likely means that once again, the armors and everything will get reassigned to different classes, and prices normalized at each tier in order to have more variety in looks.

If you look at it this way, now you have a warning before buying items that might not be useable by you in the future. Some of you guys were complaining about losing money over buying gear you can no longer use.

Leveling is nothing when you play for fun. I mean, I pretty much lost 200k of assist experience, and the thing that hurt the most was that I lost 8000 exp in blacksmithing, but whatever. That's a lot worse than a lot of the complaints I am hearing at the moment, besides the loss of the legendary loot. Just keep going. I'm sure that in light of the recent event, more care will be taken to ensure something like this won't happen a second time, but what's done is done.
I guess the only people who got hit hard are those with legendaries, as that is chance based. I guess this was needed to fix the economy.

Still kinda pissed but whatever, back to work I spose...
Can someone confirm we are okay to play again now?
lol? Ive been playing most of today and so have heaps of others xD

The person i feel bad for the most is big bird :C
He grinded for 2 days and got to sergeant and then he got set back to level 1 or something D:
Yes, yes, he is AEF, but i still feel sorry :3
Aw : (
Yes everything is fine to play Smile
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
The primary lesson for me is that we are seeking permanence in the world and it proves again and again all is impermanent. Whether you seek it in a game or in 'real life' you will sooner or later be dissappointed. Life presents this lesson again and again until we get it and come back to ourselves. My seeking of permanence was to become an uber powerful knight and feel the sense of power. Sure I had fun while playing but at times I just went for ambition and grinded the Nords just for that goal. When the rollback took destroyed a good portion of what I did, I was frustrated because now I would have to do it all again to reach this goal of becoming uber powerful.

I am learning more and more every day is that fun or joy is not in what we do, but in the state we are doing it. Some call this being yourself/being in Love/living from the heart.

Imma donate my items to my house and give a break for a while. Maybe I come back some time later.

Thanks devs.. Even if you don't choose to honor our compensation requests, I think this mod is really good and you are doing a pretty good quality work.

See you later everyone.
I was level 32 before the rollback date and now I'm back to level 29 with no grinder helmet.. Sad

Ah well, time to start again.