Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Stamford
I don't know whos in charge around here of making the looks of weapons, but I would like to suggest that you make The Stamford look cooler. Because frankly, it looks just like a regular sword right now. Make it look awesome! Many thanks!
Hypernoma loves me. He misses me already!

(09-08-2013, 02:00 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Work? Ew.
Thank you Big Grin I am counting on you!!!

I think devs won't add new stamford model.
If you're planning on a re-texture be sure to get the model owner's permission first (if required).
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Be a bit creative, Give them a referance picture or some inspiration of what you want, Otherwise they might end up making a similar sword and you'd still be frustrated.
Odin x1
Gunnar The Invincible x1
Prince x5
Nord Siege Commander x2
Nord Commander x4
if you could, make it look like this

http://images.solidcactus.com/swblades/b...esword.jpg

A model based on that pic would not be included, sorry.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
There isn't much point trying to remodel The Stamford since that is what it is meant to look like, it would be more practical to model a new crossbowman sword instead.
Cookie Monstah
My life inspiration

Quote:"It's not necessarily rip offs as all the people I traded were known players who have used the forum to sell items before." - #1 GOD
(26-04-2013, 12:47 AM)Tiber_Carlson link Wrote: if you could, make it look like this

http://images.solidcactus.com/swblades/b...esword.jpg

That is not even remotely realistic and doenst fit in with the general theme of the game.
Sad ok