Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Do you want a server with "easy" difficulty?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Finally a difficulty that suits me !
7.59%
6 7.59%
Would make being a redshirt definitely fun.
27.85%
22 27.85%
No, the game should be harder not easier.
5.06%
4 5.06%
Do you want this difficulty because you suck, Pikeman?
35.44%
28 35.44%
Brilliant idea !... Nevermind, pikeman posted this.
24.05%
19 24.05%
Total 79 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

NI_Easy_Server (Pikeman's shitty suggestions vol. 4)
(21-04-2013, 06:03 PM)Pikeman link Wrote: [quote author=Search Function link=topic=12219.msg100059#msg100059 date=1366567333]
FYI: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...544.0.html

agsasghasporupqursajfmfsaf

fuck my life.
[/quote]
I was there before you were
BEEEEEYITCH
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
Make redshirts do something besides leaching? yes please.
Search Function Strikes Again.
''If Turtle can loot, anybody can.''

Sexual Healer of NI

"He took the pike out of my hands before my body even touched the ground." - Nana
"you can sexually heal me any day" - Xen and Bradapple

25/03/2018 - Shield of Kings
11/10/2018 - Imperial Halfplate - Red
The easy mode seems like a lot of work when players are what going to get level 20 in 2-3 days, level 20-32 is where it takes time.
Maybe buffing redshirts and re-balancing normal mode a little could be sufficient ? Though I agree that lvl 32 is a a bit high.
(22-04-2013, 07:05 PM)evildan link Wrote: The easy mode seems like a lot of work when players are what going to get level 20 in 2-3 days, level 20-32 is where it takes time.
Well, that counts for people how've been there before, new players are quite likely to be scared away by the fact they cant do crap without dying the first 15 levels.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(22-04-2013, 07:48 PM)Maroon link Wrote: [quote author=evildan link=topic=12219.msg100379#msg100379 date=1366657538]
The easy mode seems like a lot of work when players are what going to get level 20 in 2-3 days, level 20-32 is where it takes time.
Well, that counts for people how've been there before, new players are quite likely to be scared away by the fact they cant do crap without dying the first 15 levels.
[/quote]

I agree, first time i played nord invasion it was quite frustrating and i seriously doubted that ill play it ever again, but then i saw a tier 4 sniper shooting them bots like a lawnmower cuts grass, I had to reach that Big Grin, but shit happened and here i am, pikeman
Only people who don't deserve legendaries loot them. - YuriTheRed

I looted 3 legendaries so this is most definitely true.
I've been making new alts lately, and feel useless on servers. Most people just tell redshirts to hang back and stay alive. Well, that's a fun start to the mod! Most redshirts rush out thinking they can get at least a kill or two, but fail after getting hit once on wave 1. I know every mod has its learning curve (don't get me started on CRPG, Napoleonic, Pendor, etc.) but starting over on my alts makes me realize how off-putting this mod can be for the lower levels. IMHO, you can't do much until at least tier 2. At that point, if you listened to community advice, you'd have spent most of your play time doing nothing but standing behind "real" players and running away.

I think this is a great idea.
"Many people die at twenty five and aren't buried until they are seventy five."
-Benjamin Franklin
(21-04-2013, 10:12 AM)Maroon link Wrote: Would be kinda fun, but I think there should be a level cap at like 25, to stop high levels from coming in and soloing their way through the entire map. Other than that, nice idea!
I agree because even  people now can Solo (not kill all the time) to Prince