Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

A crooked stick for a legendary ! (massive trade thingy)
(13-05-2013, 12:46 AM)Belenos link Wrote: I Can afford a German Poleaxe for the shield  Smile.

The shield is worth more according to the crafting mats AND the auction hall.
Only people who don't deserve legendaries loot them. - YuriTheRed

I looted 3 legendaries so this is most definitely true.
Ah so bad, i have nothing close to the value of the shield  :-\ .
A scale would be the next item to trade for.
I ll let you know when I find one.
maybe a Surgeons Kit ?
LosT_Daenerys -Master Peltast
LosT_Khaleesi  -Royal Guard

Loots: /
(13-05-2013, 05:42 PM)Tyrion. link Wrote: maybe a Surgeons Kit ?

While the crafting mats might be a bit higher i think its much harder to trade the kit then the shield, sorry. (on ah they are both the same price anyway)

(14-05-2013, 12:41 PM)Pikeman link Wrote: [quote author=Tyrion. link=topic=12334.msg106662#msg106662 date=1368466955]
maybe a Surgeons Kit ?

While the crafting mats might be a bit higher i think its much harder to trade the kit then the shield, sorry. (on ah they are both the same price anyway)
[/quote]

With that logic i would have traded the German Poleaxe with the steel shield because no one wants it nor needs it.
(14-05-2013, 12:52 PM)Punishment link Wrote: [quote author=Pikeman link=topic=12334.msg106837#msg106837 date=1368535277]
[quote author=Tyrion. link=topic=12334.msg106662#msg106662 date=1368466955]
maybe a Surgeons Kit ?

[/quote]

With that logic i would have traded the German Poleaxe with the steel shield because no one wants it nor needs it.
[/quote]

German poleaxe is worth less, besides the majority would prefer the normal 3x medic boxes that are more useful then the 1x surgeon kit.

Trading the shield for an item that has almost the same value (surgeon) would not bring me any profit.

I believe Punish was pointing out that nobody uses the Swadian Steel Shield, because it's not as good as a SKS, and that's pretty cheap to make.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
exactly i was pointing out that your chances will actually be higher for trading a German poleaxe then a Swadian Steel shield because noboby uses nor has any interest in the latter, atleast the GPA is still used.
Should you ever get a Heraldic Mail - Surcoat let me know..  Tongue