Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Grinding Event
Can you please post your class , region you wanna help and what gear you will bring ?

thanks
OK, edited my post with more useful info.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
and update me:
Vovgre [Commando] Royals + Barrel + Hope
Edited Mine too
looted legendaries:
1x Sun Pike
1x Ullrs Bane
If winning was easy even losers would do it. - Brad Keselowski
(01-05-2013, 01:48 PM)_Sphinx_ link Wrote: Can you please post your class , region you wanna help and what gear you will bring ?

thanks
Done. (Sorry for late reply)
I'll go through NA and AU servers tonight to find some people to help. I expect a grinding event at 22:30 GMT-5 (NA East Time) tonight. If you wanna help stick on IRC and pm me there. We'll see how many people need help and who to help. If there's no one, we'll find an empty hard server and grind for ourselves ? (So we work on our teamwork Tongue)
im ready when ever
forgot to say what items i have on my  maxed accounts, so here goes Smile

My sniper has Heavy barricades, Sharpshooter Bow and war arrows

My Commando has Royal shields, Vengeance, Steel Cutter and  Surgeon boxes

feel free to add me on steam and message me when this EU event starts, as i am a bit sporadic in checking the forum, and steam is best way to contact me after work.

steam - (UvG)Hercules
My sniper has Fiendish Bow, Bronze Arrows, Worm Bane and Heavy Barricade.

Commando might be able to bring Royal Shield if i can borrow one from my house.

I check the forums pretty much err' day. Aslong as the time is posted atleast a day or so before, I will know if I can join or not.
[Image: sigasdasd.png]
AW CHEESE! And fuck Worm Banes
(06-05-2013, 01:14 PM)Carolus Rex link Wrote: My sniper has Fiendish Bow, Bronze Arrows, Worm Bane and Heavy Barricade.

Danmed show off Wink