Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Nord Invasion 'Official' Trailer
i like the shield, now why isnt it implemented in game? wink wink nudge nudge eh?

(10-02-2012, 11:25 PM)Horns link Wrote: i like the shield, now why isnt it implemented in game? wink wink nudge nudge eh?

It is, otherwise you wouldn't we wouldnt be able to use it ;-)
"And it goes a little something like this..."
Its implemeted but not obtainable.

That armor is ugly, take Swadian_Elite_Lamellar_Armor.
im commando now just btw Smile
umm i sold my strange sword, does this mean anything about my equipment that am suppose to use for the trailer or i don't have to worry about my equipment
(11-02-2012, 02:14 AM)Khmer link Wrote: umm i sold my strange sword, does this mean anything about my equipment that am suppose to use for the trailer or i don't have to worry about my equipment

Nah don't worry about it. Bring what you have.
Hate to say this on such short notice but I won't be able to make it. The time zone gap is too big and would disrupt my day too much.

Sorry Sad
(11-02-2012, 10:11 AM)Straws link Wrote: Hate to say this on such short notice but I won't be able to make it. The time zone gap is too big and would disrupt my day too much.

Sorry Sad

Not a problem at all. Please do not worry about it. Enjoy your day.
Please could everyone read the first post of this thread and make sure you view the various documents relevant to the event tonight. Click here to go there.
Impressive display of patience oh herder of cats.

Thanks for taking it on and looking forward for it.

This even got me off my ass to switch isp, from super fast but prone to dropping, I'd be really embarrassed to drop today. To, well, much slower but doesn't drop. Good luck all.