Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Official NI auction!
how can i become and pay the things.. i winn 6 offers and i dont know how i become the things and pay them??

sry for my bad english Big Grin
Loots:Hurricane, 2xThanos Legacy,Barbutte with Coif,Gothic Gauntlets,Dragon Sword,Durendal,Ornate Bascinet,Tiger Scale Armor,Mangler,Rending Bolts
Solo Runs:
- Hard -> All maps done
- Ragnarok -> Old Shire/Swadian Outskirts/First Defence died W15
MyShop   Steam
(13-05-2013, 12:03 PM)DO_iMarc7 link Wrote: how can i become and pay the things.. i winn 6 offers and i dont know how i become the things and pay them??

sry for my bad english Big Grin

Just wait, if it's like the last auction, your money will be taken by a dev and the items will be yours. Nothing more to do  Smile .
i dont must contact the seller or anyone? Smile the admin make it? Smile
Loots:Hurricane, 2xThanos Legacy,Barbutte with Coif,Gothic Gauntlets,Dragon Sword,Durendal,Ornate Bascinet,Tiger Scale Armor,Mangler,Rending Bolts
Solo Runs:
- Hard -> All maps done
- Ragnarok -> Old Shire/Swadian Outskirts/First Defence died W15
MyShop   Steam
(13-05-2013, 12:10 PM)DO_iMarc7 link Wrote: i dont must contact the seller or anyone? Smile the admin make it? Smile
Read the topic.
(07-05-2013, 08:44 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote:
  • After the auction is done I will contact you over the following two days to discuss your winnings. This can happen at any time. Failure  to respond within 48 hours of the message will be construed as abandonment  of your claim.

And no the admins dont make the items.These items were taken from banned people's accounts and put up for auction.
I 've read all the topic but didnt find anything about getting item i won. how can i get it, what i must to do?

And another question: i cant buy all the items i won. So, the bidder that was before me will get them if i wont pay?
Just wait.. wait..
There is no automated system so we need to do manually and it is a bit slow.
Ok, thanx. I just wanted to say that i've won about 10 items but can buy only 2-3 of them. And wanted to know how to choose only items i need
(13-05-2013, 01:56 PM)majestic link Wrote: Ok, thanx. I just wanted to say that i've won about 10 items but can buy only 2-3 of them. And wanted to know how to choose only items i need

(07-05-2013, 08:44 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: If you do not have the money in place I will punish you.
mercy me mylord :'(
(13-05-2013, 02:18 PM)majestic link Wrote: mercy me mylord :'(
As I stated on IRC last night, you will pay for what you have bought. If you do not have enough cash, I will start repossessing items from your inventory. If I cannoy find enough to satisfy the debt, I will start claiming levels. I will deal with you when I get to you...
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus