Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Hitler vs Stalin
i agree how Stalin was just as horrific as hitler beause he ordered *Order 227*(where the soldiers had to do a suicidal charge when the commanders issued it without taking a more tactical approach)they also did what unknown soldier said burn rape kill loot etc.
I believe that Hitler was a common German name, and Stalin a Russian one. And just because two individuals in history did some horrible things, I don't believe that should dictate our Nord Invasion names over 60 years in the future...
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
All about Lenin
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
The 2nd world war was a stage for clowns. Too bad that so many tens of milions of people suffered for it.
(Including the allies)
ON_iBlue - Master Peltast:
1 x Prince
1 x War Marshall
ON_InvisibleBlue - Sniper
(30-08-2013, 07:01 AM)iBlue link Wrote: The 2nd world war was a stage for clowns. Too bad that so many tens of milions of people suffered for it.
(Including the allies)
And what about Germans? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47XmhOo1EkE
Quote:(...)What about the men executing orders? (...)
Playing NI since December 2011
I can change my name if it becomes a huge issue...
(10-09-2013, 07:11 PM)SovietMcLenin link Wrote: I can change my name if it becomes a huge issue...

Heheh just change it to snq5. It'd be easier for me anyways, and less offensive XD

P.S. your signature lies!
Official Banner Update Pack - http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,25828.0.html
Perseus     (Lvl 52 Royal Guard)
Artemis     (Lvl 52 Warden)
Hephaestus (Lvl 52 Zweihander)
Ares          (Lvl 52 Pikeman Hybrid)
Hestia       (Lvl 24 Heavy Xbow)

Loots: 1x Sun Pike
(10-09-2013, 07:11 PM)SovietMcLenin link Wrote: I can change my name if it becomes a huge issue...

A true free person should be able to name things as they wish.  The strange thing is its ok to use Soviet era names but not Nazi, even though they were both murderous regimes. 
(13-09-2013, 07:53 PM)The Cid link Wrote: [quote author=SovietMcLenin link=topic=17502.msg139377#msg139377 date=1378840301]
I can change my name if it becomes a huge issue...

A true free person should be able to name things as they wish.  The strange thing is its ok to use Soviet era names but not Nazi, even though they were both murderous regimes.
[/quote]

I agree, as a matter of fact I am arguing (as always) with a Taleworlds representative about why Hitler is banned while Stalin is not, but he just doesn't want to listen to reason. Probably because they don't want to upset the Russians, who think Stalin was a hero, ignoring or maybe not knowing what he had done in the past.
This thread is stupid and irrelevant to the game. Why are people still talking about it...
Hypernoma loves me. He misses me already!

(09-08-2013, 02:00 AM)Hypernoma link Wrote:Work? Ew.