Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

WTT: Sun Pike for legendary 2h
I am finally going to trade away my beloved sun pike; after over 15k kills. Well you can read the title I'll be trading it for a legendary 2h and I won't sell it for money alone.
how much for the sun spear because i have 240k and a strange great sword i could offer Tongue
(09-04-2012, 06:24 PM)bob link Wrote: how much for the sun spear because i have 240k and a strange great sword i could offer Tongue
Well im pretty sure a sun pike is worth more than 240 k and I'll trade it off for a legendary 2h not a crafted one.
sorry thats all i have, ,maybe nex time then lad
8)
I believe the Sun Pike/ Spear whatever you want to call it is worth 1.3 million to 1.5 million gold in game. If you're looking for the Ancient Great Sword, I believe that is worth 2 million or more.
Then again, the patch might've decreased the AGS' value.
(09-04-2012, 06:37 PM)Godlike_Mofo link Wrote: I believe the Sun Pike/ Spear whatever you want to call it is worth 1.3 million to 1.5 million gold in game. If you're looking for the Ancient Great Sword, I believe that is worth 2 million or more.
Then again, the patch might've decreased the AGS' value.
Well I'm not just looking for the AGS; I am interested in other 2h Legendary weapons
Can offer you a thunder pike + 1 Mio gold
Or a fearsome helm best helm ingame (60 defence)
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
(09-04-2012, 06:52 PM)OneEyE link Wrote: Can offer you a thunder pike + 1 Mio gold
Or a fearsome helm best helm ingame (60 defence)
Sorry I am Looking for a 2h not another pole arm or headgear
in translation you searching a eastern katana or a AGSĀ  Tongue
Once more into the fray
Into the last good fight I'll ever know
Live and die on this day
Live and die on this day
You just read my mindĀ  ;D