Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Website Update
Quote:darklit link=topic=27251.msg181702#msg181702 date=1402065765]
not sure if this has already been mentioned. but on mobile. clicking the market place with the interntion of having the "auction hall" buttoon drop down. does not work. there for i cannot get into auction hall, or in house trading. this may just be my phone. but im not sure how to fix this. im using an iphone 4s with ios7. just simply using safari browser

It is working fine for me on Chrome and Firefox under Android.  Is anyone else having this problem?
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Touch screen not working for me, testing on an ipad
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
(06-06-2014, 03:34 PM)Handef_Snizel link Wrote: Touch screen not working for me, testing on an ipad
Works on Google Chrome for Android.
(06-06-2014, 02:51 PM)Kip link Wrote: [quote author=[LK]darklit link=topic=27251.msg181702#msg181702 date=1402065765]
not sure if this has already been mentioned. but on mobile. clicking the market place with the interntion of having the "auction hall" buttoon drop down. does not work. there for i cannot get into auction hall, or in house trading. this may just be my phone. but im not sure how to fix this. im using an iphone 4s with ios7. just simply using safari browser

It is working fine for me on Chrome and Firefox under Android.  Is anyone else having this problem?
[/quote]

I have a similar problem as darklit: When I try to open the spoilers on the website via touching them, nothing happens.
To get to the marketplace, house trading, extras or the account settings, I have to click the buttons twice, that's the only reaction. So I can't log out, use house trading etc. whithout changing the URL or via using messages (eg. a trading request) to get there. I'm using the normal Web Browser for Android, Vers. 4.1.1.
Quote:darklit link=topic=27251.msg181702#msg181702 date=1402065765]
Did you try to hold your mouse on Marketplace? (That it looks like you want to select or copy it)
Then AH should pop-up and then you can press on Action Hall. At least, I do this.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
(06-06-2014, 05:52 PM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote: [quote author=[LK]darklit link=topic=27251.msg181702#msg181702 date=1402065765]
Did you try to hold your mouse on Marketplace? (That it looks like you want to select or copy it)
Then AH should pop-up and then you can press on Action Hall. At least, I do this.
[/quote]

There is no mouse on mobile.  Wink
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(06-06-2014, 05:52 PM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote: [quote author=[LK]darklit link=topic=27251.msg181702#msg181702 date=1402065765]
[/quote]

Sincr when do phones have mouses? I wouldn't mind one.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
[/quote]

This is what I do on my galaxy s4, I just hold tap the button to show the other drop down boxes such as AH, house trade and stuff. Works fine.
(06-06-2014, 01:57 PM)Kip link Wrote: You will get a message each time someone buys your items, not necessarily each item.  (If X buys 10 of your Y in one purchase, you will get only one message.)
I could see that being abusable. Say you list 500 rough cloth. A prankster decides it will be funny to try to spam your message box. He proceeds to purchase 1 rough cloth from your stack and does so 500 times (buys all of your cloth in multiple purchases of one). Would you receive 500 messages the next time you killed a Nord?

And hold up, Silberfalke. You can't abandon the thread without giving me a chance to respond!
(06-06-2014, 10:49 AM)Silberfalke link Wrote: I'm not arguing about the quantity that a bulk has to have. What I'm saying is that there are
definitely a lot of people who would prefer to buy in a somehow larger quantity like 5, 10,
20 or 100 if they get a discount then. They can no longer do so and it makes absolutely no
sense to sell these quantities in the forums, simply because an invite is 500 coins.
Yes, there are definitely players who want to buy at a discount (or at the cheapest price). Now they can just find out who is selling the product they want at the cheapest price. And they can purchase the exact number that they need to construct what they want.

(06-06-2014, 10:49 AM)Silberfalke link Wrote: So the next time I go into a shop. I see a package of 4 Apples... unfortunately I only need
2 of those, because I'm not that hungry. No Problem at all! I just open the package, take
out 2, stating at the checkout counter that I cannot be forced to buy in bulk! ;D
Hilarious that would be, wouldn't it!?

That would be quite funny. You're comparing apples to NI crafting materials here. This is going to be fun. If we were to continue this analogy of NI to real life, apples would not be the product you'd talk about. We're talking about crafting materials. What's the real life analog to crafting materials? Probably real life crafting/building materials! If you're building something in real life, you'll only buy as much as you need and then some (to account for mistakes/broken items).

Let's consider why a supplier would give discounts in the first place. This is going to be a long explanation, so if you get lost or confused anywhere, feel free to stop me and ask questions. In real life, things exist on a physical plane. They possess mass and take up space. Due to these properties, warehouses are often used to store items, but they cost money to maintain and have limited space. Thus, it costs money for suppliers to store their goods, and they can only store a limited number of goods. If the product isn't being sold, the supplier loses money. Suppliers would rather lose some potential profit on a few items than have them sitting in their warehouse taking up space and costing them money. Luckily for us Nord Invasion players, we don't have to deal with the complexities and nuances of maintaining warehouses or worry about limited inventory.

So now the question is, why would you, as a seller, wish to sell low level items in bulk at a discount? This would only decrease your profits. Do you just have a big heart, brimming with benevolence? There are no negative consequences for not clearing out your inventory, as long as your products sell eventually. If you're just looking for quick cash, just sell below market value on the auction hall. That's essentially what your 10 item bulk sales are anyway. Price per unit is lowered so that your product might sell. With the old auction hall, it was just easier to place items in multiples of 10 or 20 rather than listing them individually. A shrewd NI merchant wouldn't use the auction hall to sell in bulk quantities anyway, as he'd lose too much gold in taxes.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Since the update I havent been able to craft
What will you die for?