Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Website Update
Were you using the Nord Invasion companion by Kip? If so, you should disable it. Tell us what steps you've tried to resolve the issue.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
not sure if this issue has been brought up but for some reason I cant buy anything on the AH. not using a mobile on a pc
Come at the king Best not miss.
(06-06-2014, 10:49 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: --snip--
Thank you honestly for taking your time to respond to my comments in
a respectful way. I appreciate this.
The storage argument is in deed a good point. The time until an investment
actually repays could also be influenced by the discounts of these small
"bulks"...anyway I don't want to annoy the people that read this thread further,
so I just say thank you again for answering the way you did!
A new Account page is live with the addition of character hiding.  You can also now use gold from one character to rename and respec another character.

As usual, if the page does not look quite right at first, try pressing Ctrl + F5 to force a full reload of the page.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(07-06-2014, 03:14 PM)Kip link Wrote: A new Account page is live with the addition of character hiding.  You can also now use gold from one character to rename and respec another character.

As usual, if the page does not look quite right at first, try pressing Ctrl + F5 to force a full reload of the page.

Awesome change. Thanks!
My NI drinking game proposal:

kill last -> do a shot
kill last on spawn wave -> do two shots
tome a wraith -> do a shot
tome three wraiths -> do two shots
barrel the boss -> down the bottle
Certain features of the NordInvasion+ scripts are now a part of the actual website.
This includes the ability to add multiple items to a trade at one time and the xp remaining until the next crafting level.

In addition, the NordInvasion+ script has been updated and is now compatible with the website again.  Be sure to grab the update if you are using it.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
Kip. I think I love you.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
Search menu in Marketplace?  Tongue
Does items still fail to sell in a week? Or are they now permanently on AH untill sold. I'm guessing it's the same but just wondering Tongue
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 363
Thor Kills: 332
Odin Kills: 261
Prince Kills: 402
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
A listing that has not had any purchases in the last seven days will fail.  The listing does not have to be sold out entirely.