Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Nord Invasion Dwarf Fortress
(07-08-2014, 08:23 PM)Maroon link Wrote: [quote author=YuriTheRed link=topic=29937.msg191877#msg191877 date=1407442914]
[quote author=Maroon link=topic=29937.msg191876#msg191876 date=1407442737]
Honestly, is anyone alive at this point?

I am, but prolly won't last long.
[/quote]

- So it turns out that this child, Bob, son of Yuri and Tjav, is actually quite the little murderbastard. He is three years old and has killed one boar, Assassine, Trent, and NoName.
- Bob just smashed a stone bridge with his bare fucking hands.
- Bob got pissed, ran in there, and murdered Daniel, then ran off.

Get your genes sorted, Yuri.
[/quote]

What else would you expect from our child?
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
the mix of 2 unstable CC captains, is a murdering son of a beach who would have guesses
I'm alive! In a coma but alive! Lol at all the other suckers who have already perished.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
I sound pretty bad ass in this yet I wasn't able to save my wife Madjosh, guess I will have to raise our son Ragschie alone.
I guess Winter the Legendary Miner has to go dig some graves....  Gee thanks, Brennanx.
(08-08-2014, 03:33 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: I'm alive! In a coma but alive! Lol at all the other suckers who have already perished.

You were beaten pretty badly, and then put into the hospital, and then beaten once more. You might survive if someone ever actually gets around to feeding and hydrating the wounded.

(08-08-2014, 03:52 AM)Brennanx link Wrote: I sound pretty bad ass in this yet I wasn't able to save my wife Madjosh, guess I will have to raise our son Ragschie alone.

You're actually still carrying around Ragschie in your arms whilst you beat people to death.

(08-08-2014, 03:57 AM)Winter link Wrote: I guess Winter the Legendary Miner has to go dig some graves....  Gee thanks, Brennanx.

Coma'd.
Bring be back to life!!! i died like a hero! i deserve to be brought back!
You did die as a hero, you even did some damage. You just weren't good enough.
YOUR PERFORMANCE WAS POOR.
Hello everyone. I don't know how many people remember this, but I think I would like to start this up again. Although I have the old save file, I'd like to start a new one (mainly because he fixed the repopulating like rabbits and murdermilitary bugs.)

How interesting does that sound?
I for one have read this several times because I find it interesting, so doing it once again sounds amazing to me.