NordInvasion Forum

Full Version: Folly Company recruitment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Folly Company is actively recruiting again. You know the drill, so post if interested. The rules are basically have fun, remember it's just a game, be nice and helpful to all levels (even the redshirts,) and no glitching/BS/arguing/trolling.

While there is no set level requirement, it works best if you are a mature player. And, remember that mature doesn't correlate with age all of the time.

(07-08-2012, 03:42 AM)Sir_Eldras link Wrote: [ -> ]Just wanted to post it up here in the house forum - Folly Company is officially not recruiting anymore. We've expanded the roster about as far as I would like it to go. The intention was always to create a house that excelled at helping people, having fun (without the stress of housemates freaking out when things go wrong,) and keeping it small and close-knit. So far, I think we've done it. There is always the possibility that we will open up recruiting in the future, but for now, we are closing the recruiting.
Bump
THE HISTORY OF FOLLY COMPANY
good luck guys from all of us from CC
Hey just thought id mention recruitment is up again if anyone wants to apply. pm me or find me on steam: DKKeebler

Sphinx

Count me in Wink
sounds pretty solid to have the best archers in the game in one house (:

Sphinx

I'll get Coldness to come back Wink
coldness? wow i really should of played this mod when it was barley released
yeah coldness, sphinx, and myself were the first snipers...all in the original SB
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21