Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Folly Company recruitment
Folly Company is actively recruiting again. You know the drill, so post if interested. The rules are basically have fun, remember it's just a game, be nice and helpful to all levels (even the redshirts,) and no glitching/BS/arguing/trolling.

While there is no set level requirement, it works best if you are a mature player. And, remember that mature doesn't correlate with age all of the time.

"Many people die at twenty five and aren't buried until they are seventy five."
-Benjamin Franklin
(07-08-2012, 03:42 AM)Sir_Eldras link Wrote: Just wanted to post it up here in the house forum - Folly Company is officially not recruiting anymore. We've expanded the roster about as far as I would like it to go. The intention was always to create a house that excelled at helping people, having fun (without the stress of housemates freaking out when things go wrong,) and keeping it small and close-knit. So far, I think we've done it. There is always the possibility that we will open up recruiting in the future, but for now, we are closing the recruiting.
Bump
THE HISTORY OF FOLLY COMPANY
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html
good luck guys from all of us from CC
IGN: CC_King_Hot_Dog, CC_Earl_Hot_Dog, CC_Lord_Hot_Dog, CC_Baron_Hot_Dog, CC_Count_Hot_Dog

Legendarys I have found: Sunpike
Hey just thought id mention recruitment is up again if anyone wants to apply. pm me or find me on steam: DKKeebler
"I am most comfortable dealing death from the shadows"
Count me in Wink
sounds pretty solid to have the best archers in the game in one house (:
I'll get Coldness to come back Wink
coldness? wow i really should of played this mod when it was barley released
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html
yeah coldness, sphinx, and myself were the first snipers...all in the original SB
"I am most comfortable dealing death from the shadows"