Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Brego's smithy!
How about the Jormungandr? It hardly even looks like a legendary..
Hmm, I for one actually like the clean look of the Jormungandr.. Though more legendary poking sticks probably wouldn't hurt Smile
(21-01-2014, 03:32 PM)Soviet link Wrote: How about the Jormungandr? It hardly even looks like a legendary..

How dare you! You've never seen it! I argee, though the stats are awesome, anyways it could be darker/more wooden looks.
Sold my Volundr Great Sword at the 4th of May, 2014.

Steam: Sinister_Soldier
Black Armor is used by 1 or 2 people at the moment, and I know a lot of Pavise Champs want to get one. I myself don't really want it anymore, for a large part because of the looks.
As for Eastern Scale, it looks kinda blurred to me, perhaps that's what Bolt is referring to?
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
here is the white winged helmet

3 legendaries:
legacy
White Winged helmet 
Dragon Axe
Are you kidding me?! I redid the wrong helmet? :p
Really nice things you have done. Especially the Barbuette looks so much better, but the White Dragon Heelmet has a nice style now too. Smile
One request from my side if you want one about a legendary. The Ullrs Bane looks a bit hm how should I call it...... It just looks to simple for a legendary a bit more things to have a difference between some party of the bow. Atm I think it just looks like one colour.
Great work you doing here.
Greets Tarrod
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
(21-01-2014, 08:57 PM)Brego link Wrote: Are you kidding me?! I redid the wrong helmet? :p
Well it looks better now than it did before.
Cookie Monstah
My life inspiration

Quote:"It's not necessarily rip offs as all the people I traded were known players who have used the forum to sell items before." - #1 GOD
whatever happened to making my Halberdier Plate Armor? :/
Seeing Perception's retexture of the heavy plated vest really made me want to try one myself, so here's the result :p (also changed the model a bit):
Could this one please replace the current heavy plated vest? :p Want to use it, so it can't be shit expensive xD

Edit: Swapped the pictures, last ones were really pixelated : o