Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications]
(29-03-2013, 02:37 AM)kua link Wrote:hi this is Kua Big Grin (SK_Kua) i have made a new user (Kua_Commando) and is it ok to add it to the house. (i will add the SK_ when i get to lvl 32 or now if you guys want) so my Player ID: 2456179 Wink

Sent.
(29-03-2013, 02:37 AM)kua link Wrote:hi this is Kua Big Grin (SK_Kua) i have made a new user (Kua_Commando) and is it ok to add it to the house. (i will add the SK_ when i get to lvl 32 or now if you guys want) so my Player ID: 2456179 Wink

Go ahead and add tags on all of your alts, thanks.
- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -
Does anybody have some war arrows or bronze arrows I can borrow for a little bit? Thanks
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
(29-03-2013, 05:51 PM)Murrow link Wrote:Does anybody have some war arrows or bronze arrows I can borrow for a little bit? Thanks
i have some bronze you can borrow. need an ss bow too? just send a trade invite to Fluffy_Archer. any other Archer equipment you want to borrow?
steam: Fluffiluffigus

Archer: SK_Fluffy_Archer
Deployable wall: SK_Fluffy_Footman
Over compensater : SK_Fluffy_Pikeman
Floor-mounted Turret: SK_Fluffy_Xbow
Halbredier: Vlad_the_Impaler
Eternal Redshirt: Fluffiluffigus
(29-03-2013, 08:35 PM)fluffiluffigus link Wrote:i have some bronze you can borrow. need an ss bow too? just send a trade invite to Fluffy_Archer. any other Archer equipment you want to borrow?

Just the arrows for now. Thanks (:
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
Got back from my trade mission. Need an invite back into the house please.

ID: 2441007
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

(30-03-2013, 03:37 AM)Swadius link Wrote:Got back from my trade mission. Need an invite back into the house please.
ID: 2441007

Sent

Could members of SK that have crafting professions above 12 message me which ones and what lvl you are? Thanks
Blacksmith 21 Armorsmith 24
- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -
Blacksmith 15, Armor-smith 20

NOTE ~ I will be sending Crooked sticks, Old boots, and Cloth to the SK armory.
So what about my application?