Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Some idea for bring back old / new players back
(18-05-2019, 05:35 AM)Coconut Wrote: What would be good is a rotating gamemode at the difficulty of Rag ( maybe a little bit harder) with different bosses, different boss abilities that make a team coordinate in a different way. Also Drops for those bosses that once the mode rotates out ( I would say like every 3-6 months the mode dissapears and comes back a year later).

Looting a rare legendary from a boss that will dissapear/rotate out would be epic.

It would also entail people in mass playing and not playing to get the highest wanted stuff. Typhoon, Alia, Dead Shot, etc etc...

Look at the upgrades that are already like this... The days when a lot of highly wanted upgrades come out is when we see more people playing. 

Maybe that would be some incentive to buff the others but ye don't think that's the best idea. 

I like events but if it happens to offend is it really an event then if you do it so rarely is it even worth it adding people that play Ni have don't schedule around Ni. 

Look at the people that mist out on this https://forum.nordinvasion.com/showthread.php?tid=42958 and even then the people that did play such as my self and got nothing.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some idea for bring back old / new players back - by DR. - 18-05-2019, 06:09 AM