Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

1/7 Feature Requests
(04-09-2018, 12:05 PM)Sir Baron Wrote:
(04-09-2018, 12:00 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: I am not a big fan of adding advantages to people that are on a server for a longer time.
What if a player crashes? What if a player just start up his game, ready to play his first run of the day. Would putting someone in a disadvantage for not being on a server quick enough be a good idea?

oh and btw; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJtGWWjLC5k

Will this show if a cade is going to be stacked to?

afaik it will

edit: it does
(04-09-2018, 12:07 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(04-09-2018, 12:05 PM)Sir Baron Wrote:
(04-09-2018, 12:00 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: I am not a big fan of adding advantages to people that are on a server for a longer time.
What if a player crashes? What if a player just start up his game, ready to play his first run of the day. Would putting someone in a disadvantage for not being on a server quick enough be a good idea?

Will this show if a cade is going to be stacked to?

afaik it will

edit: it does
nice.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(04-09-2018, 12:07 PM)Forward Wrote:

What do you think about my mini-servers idea?

And your btw looks nice. Does it show when cade stacks? Is it possible to make previewed cade being semi-transparent or in solid color (like blue, fopr example) texture?

Not sure what approach to take yet, but I kinda want them to be transparent.

edit; water texture lol [Image: beadec3b323f4d94df60be876205a4dd.jpg]
The cade preview looks great so far, this should make placing a lot easier; does the preview cade have a hitbox? If so, this might cause some trouble when spamming it, especially with wall-size deployables.
Anyway, I'll move this idea to the Resolved Requests.

In regard to the wave bonus issue:
(04-09-2018, 11:32 AM)Sir Baron Wrote: Say good-bye to wave 12 tome spawns then
I would be pretty willing to bet that this would do more harm then good especially for normal mode
I would be willing to bet that 90% of normal mode joins come after wave 6 and that would make most of those people not bother joining at all

I would not go as far as saying that Normal runs will lose players. Most people that play Normal are after a quick run or farming basic materials, the gained XP is hardly worth the effort in comparison to Hard and Rag runs.

I do not mean the bonus to disadvantage late joiners in the way that they gain less than they currently do; the idea is benefitting those who put their effort into the run before any joiners spawn.
My main concern with the situation right now is that, if our small team carries a dozen of players to wave 9 or 12, we do not gain anything at all.
In fact, most of the time we're risking to either
-wipe because of badly equipped joiners that spawn more bots than they can kill and/or bring no support of value
or
-we're literally forced to share the same loot chance with people that didn't contribute a fraction of what we did to get there

By giving a bonus of some sort to those players who carry others, there would actually be an incentive in favour of having people join as the bonus makes the carriers benefit from the greater amount of bots, making up for the loss of boss loot chances for example.

In addition to that, a bonus increasing along with wave progress would make teams more consistent in the way that people won't disperse after the last boss is dead, so as to benefit from their server spot and the opportunity to play from wave one instead of getting a late game spot on a different server.
Quote:oh and btw; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJtGWWjLC5k
[Image: giphy.gif]
Loots: 
2016 Dark Gothic Sallet, Ailadrodd
2018 Leviathans Treads, Thanos Legacy, Dellingrs Hands
2019 Volcanic Daggers, White Dragon Helm, Heavy Sallet, Imp Halfplate Red, Dragon Helm, Twigs
2020 Gilded Bear Armour

(04-09-2018, 01:33 PM)Noname Wrote: The cade preview looks great so far, this should make placing a lot easier; does the preview cade have a hitbox? If so, this might cause some trouble when spamming it, especially with wall-size deployables.

The preview is fully client side, meaning no hitbox and no other person, other then yourself, will be able to see the preview
The Preview looks very promising!
Also known as
FF_Sniper_Slayerplayer - Warden    Olaf_of_Syaland -Master Peltat
Mercenary_Slayerplayer - Jugg        Eirene - Choosen Marksman
Elysia - Aventurier                              Pandorian Varimeiren - Legio

Lucerne Feuille - Marauder-in-training

Best stuff i looted
1x Worm Bane

1x Durendal
(04-09-2018, 01:33 PM)Noname Wrote: The cade preview looks great so far, this should make placing a lot easier; does the preview cade have a hitbox? If so, this might cause some trouble when spamming it, especially with wall-size deployables.
Anyway, I'll move this idea to the Resolved Requests.

In regard to the wave bonus issue:
(04-09-2018, 11:32 AM)Sir Baron Wrote: Say good-bye to wave 12 tome spawns then
I would be pretty willing to bet that this would do more harm then good especially for normal mode
I would be willing to bet that 90% of normal mode joins come after wave 6 and that would make most of those people not bother joining at all

I would not go as far as saying that Normal runs will lose players. Most people that play Normal are after a quick run or farming basic materials, the gained XP is hardly worth the effort in comparison to Hard and Rag runs.

I do not mean the bonus to disadvantage late joiners in the way that they gain less than they currently do; the idea is benefitting those who put their effort into the run before any joiners spawn.
My main concern with the situation right now is that, if our small team carries a dozen of players to wave 9 or 12, we do not gain anything at all.
In fact, most of the time we're risking to either
-wipe because of badly equipped joiners that spawn more bots than they can kill and/or bring no support of value
or
-we're literally forced to share the same loot chance with people that didn't contribute a fraction of what we did to get there

By giving a bonus of some sort to those players who carry others, there would actually be an incentive in favour of having people join as the bonus makes the carriers benefit from the greater amount of bots, making up for the loss of boss loot chances for example.

In addition to that, a bonus increasing along with wave progress would make teams more consistent in the way that people won't disperse after the last boss is dead, so as to benefit from their server spot and the opportunity to play from wave one instead of getting a late game spot on a different server.

Here here!
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
Yes?

[Image: defdb28d953c7ebb67c6b28544abdf5f.png]
It looks good! Cosmetic thing but maybe different color like green or light blue.
Guess who's back?