Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications]
(30-11-2012, 08:25 AM)Galen_Thalheimer link Wrote:[quote author=Murrow link=topic=7027.msg63964#msg63964 date=1354257779]
Hurry up and make my banner, Galen. I want to fly that unicorn banner as I slay nords (:

Ask, and ye shall receive. Smile I went with the figurative POMF symbol, rather than words. Unicorn eats too much beans.

[Image: wVTBB.png]
[/quote]

This has to be added to the banner pack just because
- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -
(30-11-2012, 08:25 AM)Galen_Thalheimer link Wrote:[quote author=Murrow link=topic=7027.msg63964#msg63964 date=1354257779]
Hurry up and make my banner, Galen. I want to fly that unicorn banner as I slay nords (:

Ask, and ye shall receive. Smile I went with the figurative POMF symbol, rather than words. Unicorn eats too much beans.

[/quote]

Yes.
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
(30-11-2012, 06:42 AM)Murrow link Wrote:Hurry up and make my banner, Galen. I want to fly that unicorn banner as I slay nords (:

thx to you Murrow Smile
And my question is, do you accepted me or not ? Smile)
Loots: 0 
Yes you are accepted Alex.
Sending Invs. as soon as or any other Captain can.
You really do have to try this Stupid but somehow amazing website out!
Also for every fish lover
ok nice Smile
I still waiting  ;D
I added a screenshot of how the current C3+scroll would look in game. The scroll only shows up on heraldic armor and board shields. I can move it up slightly to only have it on the flag, or I can move it down slightly to maybe get it on the some of the other long shields (but not on the round shields or emblems).  Opinions?
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

(30-11-2012, 01:49 PM)Alex link Wrote:ok nice Smile
I still waiting  ;D

Congratulations! You have earned the privilege of adding the SK tags to your name (this will cost 5k per character, do it).  I have sent invites to both your main, and your alt.
Welcome aboard.
- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -
rly thx Smile
(30-11-2012, 11:57 PM)Winter link Wrote:Hmm... If you all don't want to use that amazing banner, add it to the pack anyways and I will Tongue

Nope. All mine and mine alone.
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)

[/quote]
This needs to be our new banner..NAOW!!!
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]