Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release: 0.6.0 'Retaliation Mode!'
(23-10-2013, 06:02 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: A bountiful autumn harvest has led the High Command to believe that it is safe to reintroduce soldiers to their four legged friends without fear of the soldiers devouring them!
Safe to reintroduce soldiers to their four legged friends
reintroduce
soldiers
four legged friends
[Image: 2lsigpy.gif]
if you have problem of the model variety send it to winter xen winter me winter me xen because it'll piss him off
You should really make some lods for the really heavy throwing axes, cause at wave 16(?) in cavalry mode at least I got a serious fps drop from all the axes that was thrown D:
Yea, same here at wave 16.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Rolled out a server side Hotfix, should improve stability and fix some small bugs.

If you have any issues post them here.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
That patch messed it up for me personally. It takes forever to load and I cant connect to any server...Also my piece of shit mic wont work either(but thats not your problem xD)
???
(26-10-2013, 08:25 PM)Unknown_Soldier link Wrote: That patch messed it up for me personally. It takes forever to load and I cant connect to any server...

same with me
☻/
/▌ = Mimer
/ \
A preliminary guess is that the Taleworlds servers are coincidentally messed up right now.
CC_Warden_Kip | CC_Sentinel_Kip | CC_Guard_Kip | CC_Zweihander_Kip | CC_Marksman_Kip | CC_Pavise_Kip | CC_Peltast_Kip | CC_Marauder_Kip | others...
(26-10-2013, 08:25 PM)Unknown_Soldier link Wrote: Also my piece of shit mic wont work either(but thats not your problem xD)

Spent about an hour with you and those two mics...GL
I'm pretty sure that was a taleworlds issue, as I couldn't connect to the AU servers, which haven't been patched yet.

I'll keep an eye on it though.
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
Nice work, its awesome to see cav back in the game. its a shame i cant play due to crashing every-time i join a server.
[Image: cGo2Y67.gif]
Loots - Cherry:1 Sir_Cherry:3 Walls_In_Windows:1 Aceventurier:5