Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

damage done
being a mmorpg player i think it could be good to get something like a recount (wow addon) by pressing a key that show us the total damage done to the bots even the heal to the others, i found it better than the kill count.

[Image: 636191517514125054.jpeg]

what do you think about it? 
Kentoc'h mervel eget bezañ saotret
1. It's pointless, because game goal is successful defence, not damage dealt to bots. People contribute to team success in dozen different ways, while you want to measure only damage dealt.
2. It's wrong performance metric even for damage-dealers, because only killing bot is good for defence. For example, killing half wave is more important then damaging every bot in it by 50% hp, however 'damage done' metric will be the same in both cases, regardless it could be difference between success and wipe.
While the idea itself does not sound too bad, I can't tell how this would affect performance, especially for potato computers. There was something like a bot kill counter a while ago which was removed for causing too great issues for performance. The damage counter might work if it is reset for each run, though we could use a pogrammer's judgement on this
Why not both, a kill count and a damage done display
i didn't say do delete the kill count to
(11-07-2018, 07:47 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: Why not both, a kill count and a damage done display

Thank you for being you.
(11-07-2018, 07:27 PM)poxix Wrote: being a mmorpg player i think it could be good to get something like a recount (wow addon) by pressing a key that show us the total damage done to the bots even the heal to the others, i found it better than the kill count.

[Image: 636191517514125054.jpeg]

what do you think about it? 

What class u playing in WoW?

Prolly Mage or Shadow Priest ?
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
none of them
(11-07-2018, 07:47 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: Why not both, a kill count and a damage done display

would be awesome
23.2.15 - Naval Glaive
08.3.15 - Naval Glaive
16.3.15 - Fearsome Knight Helmet
29.4.17 - Volcanic Daggers
29.5.18 - Rupturers

Fara: The World Trade Center was on 11.9.1998

Fara: How old were you in 2012?
Tonic: I was born in 1997
Fara: So you were 17