Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Things in NordInvasion that annoy you? [Missing Features]
Lack of an officially supported heads up display overlay on the main screen that has information on boss health, wraiths, assassins and tricksters, and Swadians alive.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(10-10-2018, 05:01 PM)Malong Wrote: Lack of an officially supported indicator of boss health, wraiths, assassins and tricksters, and Swadians alive.

And spectator count
(10-10-2018, 05:01 PM)Malong Wrote: Lack of an officially supported indicator of boss health, wraiths, assassins and tricksters, and Swadians alive.

But there already is indicator of wraiths, assassins, tricksters and Swadians alive :/
(10-10-2018, 06:24 PM)Kaasovic Wrote:

But there already is indicator of wraiths, assassins, tricksters and Swadians alive :/

Fixed to clarify that it should not be on the scoreboard.

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Just add hp script into NI client, it's zero fun to play without it.
(13-10-2018, 08:27 PM)Forward Wrote: Just add hp script into NI client, it's zero fun to play without it.

nein.
26.08.15-Fang of Fenrir

[Image: NqiKO60.png]
(13-10-2018, 08:27 PM)Forward Wrote: Just add hp script into NI client, it's zero fun to play without it.

ja

Just report people for toming
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
(14-10-2018, 02:56 AM)Thunderstorm Wrote:

Just report people for toming

Ja Ja
Dreaded War Pick - 13/05/2018 - Loke
Fell Edge - 29/06/2018 - Tyr
Dragon Halberd - 05/08/2018 - Einherjar Berserker
Zephyr - 30/09/2018 - Odin
Whats annoying for me having to respawn all the time why not just spawn support item you have equipped on the ground beneath you?
especially annoying if you have to refill ammo with throwing and dont have enough time to do it