Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

1.11.0 Client Release
(31-10-2018, 10:30 AM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(31-10-2018, 10:25 AM)Forward Wrote: I just hope this mod is still playable after these changes. And what about barrels? You said nothing about them, did you fix them?

Quote:Barrels have gotten fresh gunpowder to replace the defective stuff.

Finally. Out of curiosity, why only 6 points per server? It means 2 walls per 3 wave and no DFC ability anymore = 10 walls per run and its REALLY REALLY low. Both Thor and Odin will shred through your walls like through paper. That's why I'm not sure this mod is playable anymore.

EDIT: or it's 2 walls per each wave? sry then
(31-10-2018, 10:34 AM)Forward Wrote:
(31-10-2018, 10:25 AM)Forward Wrote: I just hope this mod is still playable after these changes. And what about barrels? You said nothing about them, did you fix them?

Finally. Out of curiosity, why only 6 points per server? It means 2 walls per 3 wave and no DFC ability anymore = 10 walls per run and its REALLY REALLY low. Both Thor and Odin will shred through your walls like through paper. That's why I'm not sure this mod is playable anymore.

Yeah 6 build points are added each prep wave.
(31-10-2018, 10:41 AM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(31-10-2018, 10:34 AM)Forward Wrote:

Yeah 6 build points are added each prep wave.

Very nice then, eager to try new system asap!

And welcome to SHC meta. Or even new depshields meta, some maps should have choke points to do so. 3400hp per 1 point OpieOP. And if you would able to repair them inbetween rounds like tower shield... dreams....

I can't find Strong Dep OPShield in the crafting recipes? Isn't it not added yet?

And sorry for having too many questions, but what's about kite now?
I think its a big shame that i cant use this new medkit ability on Cavalry servers though, i know back then i was able to heal others atleast. now it is impossible. i spawned in with my surgeon kit and thought that it only works if i dismount, but that doesnt do it either.
Also known as
FF_Sniper_Slayerplayer - Warden
Olaf_of_Syaland -Master Peltat
Mercenary_Slayerplayer - Jugg
Eirene - Choosen Marksman

Best stuff i looted
1x Worm Bane
(31-10-2018, 11:04 AM)Slayerplayer Wrote: I think its a big shame that i cant use this new medkit ability on Cavalry servers though, i know back then i was able to heal others atleast. now it is impossible. i spawned in with my surgeon kit and thought that it only works if i dismount, but that doesnt do it either.

There might be something wrong in the code, I'll have a look at it. It is sure ment to work in Cavalry
(31-10-2018, 11:06 AM)Kaasovic Wrote:
(31-10-2018, 11:04 AM)Slayerplayer Wrote: I think its a big shame that i cant use this new medkit ability on Cavalry servers though, i know back then i was able to heal others atleast. now it is impossible. i spawned in with my surgeon kit and thought that it only works if i dismount, but that doesnt do it either.

There might be something wrong in the code, I'll have a look at it. It is sure ment to work in Cavalry

I only tried out with a Surgeon kit since i didnt had anything else, maybe its just with that?

And great update by the way!
Also known as
FF_Sniper_Slayerplayer - Warden
Olaf_of_Syaland -Master Peltat
Mercenary_Slayerplayer - Jugg
Eirene - Choosen Marksman

Best stuff i looted
1x Worm Bane
(31-10-2018, 11:11 AM)Slayerplayer Wrote:

I only tried out with a Surgeon kit since i didnt had anything else, maybe its just with that?

And great update by the way!

Nah, I had a check placed at the wrong location, so nothing really works. But it should be fixed with the next patch

Did someone say working on cav?

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(31-10-2018, 11:31 AM)Woody Wrote:

Did someone say working on cav?

Yeah, once we are sure this release is stable enough, we'll give cav a look again
Please fix the accuracy ad max ammo of battle honed severance