Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

OP Legio or why do you need MP?
yet you agree with someone who doesnt have any clue whatsoever about legio
Legendary Loots:

Hurricane Bow - December 2014                    Dark Gothic Sallet - March 2020  
Naval Glaive - February 2015
Illustrious - October 2017
Imperial Halfplate - Red - September 2018
Aurora Blade - October 2018
Godwood Lance - February 2019
Fang of Fenrir - November 2019
Ancient Greatsword - December 2019
Dragon Axe - February 2020
(20-03-2019, 07:29 AM)Lophorius Wrote: yet you agree with someone who doesnt have any clue whatsoever about legio

He wanted the leg class nerfed yet i want it changed.   

Would go look at all my posts if need.

All of them are highly informative of my position, trust me. 

[Image: 39ac33e0640bfdc17a71b4be8cc8705a.png]

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|                                                                                            
(20-03-2019, 07:29 AM)Lophorius Wrote: yet you agree with someone who doesnt have any clue whatsoever about legio

Find at least 1 post confirming your nonsense.
Woody repeated many times that he disagreed with me -  what Legio need nerf.
     My Shop    My Steam
(20-03-2019, 07:47 AM)Akanamah Wrote:

Find at least 1 post confirming your bullshit.
Woody repeated many times that he disagreed with me -  what Legio need nerf.

My 1st post sums up my view. 

"I'm not sure if either Mp needs a buff or Leg needs a small nerf but what i can tell you there bigger class problems in Ni."

(20-03-2019, 07:40 AM)Woody Wrote:

He wanted the leg class nerfed yet i want it changed.   

Would go look at all my posts if need.

nah i'd rather not try to decipher each of your posts for 10 minutes
lets be real any nerf to legio's throwing capabilites will only lead to people playing more mp or repeaterman or whatever, because melee in this mod is undeserving, far more riskier and more skill based than ranged.
Legendary Loots:

Hurricane Bow - December 2014                    Dark Gothic Sallet - March 2020  
(20-03-2019, 07:50 AM)Lophorius Wrote: nah i'd rather not try to decipher each of your posts for 10 minutes

What about 2k posts?

My shit posting on this thread is done. 

my point was made on the very 1st post i did. 

If people want to complain about it needing a buff or what not well go look at ALL the classes before you make some decisions on your views on whats op and whats not.

Another thing why I think Legionnaire and MP are completely fine with both having same Power throw 7.

I consider being bad balance when you should trade attack power for defence. So from my point of view archer classes balance is bad. Good balance would be if all archer classes had same Power Draw, but different approaches to defence (being ability to run faster, wearing heavier armour, having more hp or even ability to equip shield).

From this perspective balance between MP and Legionnaire is completely fair, same attack power, but different approaches to defence.

From another side I still think infantry bonus HP is overpowered shit and should be removed. But from all infantry classes not only from Legionnaire. Because as it was mentioned it also creates disbalance in-between shielder classes. And goal of reviving Juggernaut is not achieved by this change as well, it's same pile of dog shit as before. Now with shitty armour set as well.
(20-03-2019, 07:54 AM)Forward Wrote: Another thing why I think Legionnaire and MP are completely fine with both having same Power throw 7.

I consider being bad balance when you should trade attack power for defence. So from my point of view archer classes balance is bad. Good balance would be if all archer classes had same Power Draw, but different approaches to defence (being ability to run faster, wearing heavier armour, having more hp or even ability to equip shield).

From this perspective balance between MP and Legionnaire is completely fair, same attack power, but different approaches to defence.

From another side I still think infantry bonus HP is overpowered shit and should be removed. But from all infantry classes not only from Legionnaire. Because as it was mentioned it also creates disbalance in-between shielder classes. And goal of reviving Juggernaut is not achieved by this change as well, it's same pile of dog shit as before. Now with shitty armour set as well.

what do you care about the bonus hp, all you play is warden
literally, all you play is one of the most powerful classes yet you complain about a feature that is greatly appreciated by any inf player
Legendary Loots:

(20-03-2019, 07:54 AM)Forward Wrote: Another thing why I think Legionnaire and MP are completely fine with both having same Power throw 7.

I can not agree with you about MP and Legio.
It is not normal when a class which from the 1st level is busy with what is throwing-throwing-throwing .....
has equal power throw with class which, initially is inf. and only Hero - makes it a hybrid. while Legio as a thrower. ahead - Mara, Hoplite, Halb.
and from the 1st place it is separated only by 300 throwing vs 325 throwing. In my opinion (since Mara, Hoplite, Halb have 300 Throwing too) the difference between 300 and 325 is too small. while playing Mara, I only feel that I don’t have enough damage (from +1 power throw) to kill bots with 1 headshot. Accuracy and speed is enough.
     My Shop    My Steam
(20-03-2019, 07:54 AM)Forward Wrote: ...
 archer classes had same Power Draw, but different approaches to defence (being ability to run faster, wearing heavier armour, having more hp or even ability to equip shield).

I don't understand why ranger gets any shielding skill if it cannot equip even somewhat halfway decent shields (if there is even a shield it can equip at all). Would be nice if it could even bring in an sks honestly.
I have never looted but I am kinda sick at mario 64
Actual footage of me BLJing out of this universe:
[Image: giphy.gif]