Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Some idea for bring back old / new players back
Just had an idea about it so wanted to share.
What about NEW server in NI?
Like new characters, new servers..
In this way maybe old / new ones try to start and have fun too.
Since everyone will be low level and low items will be make it harder and some more fun.
Forgot to add;Old players moslty leaves because they got what they want..
In this way, it might get their interest
2021-09-14 - Eastern Full Scale

10.09.2017 - Noble Steel Gaunlets
28.12.2017 - IRONSONG
10.07.2018 - Ancient GreatSword

-snip-

TURKISHPOWA#2422 discord for trades!
I like this idea it's like u was rich but u lost all and u have quest get back this all it also bring some new gameplay in my opinion.
Dark Gothic Plate 07.08.2016 King Ragnar
Phoenix Shield 14.09.2016 Field Marshall Roghvatr
Studded Gauntlets 12.02.2017 Nord Prince
Dragon Bolts 30.02.2018 Dvergar Ballistaman
Zephyr 31.02.2018 Odin

The Fluffy house was based around this idea, and each attempt/revival of the house has always flopped. There is no precedent for this idea ever being successful.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
(16-05-2019, 05:05 PM)Malong Wrote: The Fluffy house was based around this idea, and each attempt/revival of the house has always flopped. There is no precedent for this idea ever being successful.

Thats why i said "New server" which if it fails, there will be old server waiting for everyone to play Big Grin
2021-09-14 - Eastern Full Scale

10.09.2017 - Noble Steel Gaunlets
28.12.2017 - IRONSONG
10.07.2018 - Ancient GreatSword

-snip-

TURKISHPOWA#2422 discord for trades!
(16-05-2019, 05:25 PM)TURKISHPOWA Wrote:
(16-05-2019, 05:05 PM)Malong Wrote: The Fluffy house was based around this idea, and each attempt/revival of the house has always flopped. There is no precedent for this idea ever being successful.

Thats why i said "New server" which if it fails, there will be old server waiting for everyone to play Big Grin

So it's just like the Fluffy events. There were "old servers" waiting for everyone to play when the event was over.
Quote Board is on Discord (last updated 2023.09.07)
"When I feel bad, I read your quote board." - Corndog

Tofu: People call Tricksters racist, yet we have the most Muslim members of any house.
PCK: If Islam is a religion of peace, and Tricksters have the most Muslims, then is House of Tricksters the house of peace?
Falankos: I always knew that we were the good guys.
I think the main issue with the fluffy events was that the characters were restricted to the event servers only. This made it fun for a one time experience but rather annoying that the character can only be played at that time scheme. I would probably make a return if a server was dedicated to new some sort of ironman character where an more individual approach was taken. I.E. no trading, no auction hall etc.
I was played find easter egg(butter) in warband we played in too huge map and admins putted 50 butters if you find 1 butter you will get gold. It was so funny and exciting event do it in nord invasion

NOTE: Warband is so old game this mean you can't add something to warband. Someplayers not bored to play nord invasion they bored to play warband.
Loots 

2018 - Sun Pike   
2018 - Severance 
2018 - Pride 
2018 - Mjolnir 
2018 - Legacy 
2018 - Ornate C. 
2018 - TigerScale A.
2019 - Dragon S. 
2019 - Gilded Bear A 
2019 - Gothic Plate 
2019 - Dark Gothic G. 
2020 - Gothic Sallet 
2020 - Defender Armour
2020 - Ailadrodd
2021 - Volundr
2021 - Hurricane

2021 - Defender G.
(16-05-2019, 06:05 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: I would probably make a return if a server was dedicated to new some sort of ironman character where an more individual approach was taken. I.E. no trading, no auction hall etc.

Meet Trickletics, my Malice-locked Ultimate Ironman. After recently maxing my Repeater Griffin, I decided to up the ante to forge my own journey from scratch. No scamming, no trading, but this time I can't leave Swadian Overgrown. All leading up to eventually taking on one of Nord Invasion's biggest challenges: not using racial slurs.
(16-05-2019, 06:56 PM)Soviet Wrote:
(16-05-2019, 06:05 PM)Kaasovic Wrote: I would probably make a return if a server was dedicated to new some sort of ironman character where an more individual approach was taken. I.E. no trading, no auction hall etc.

Meet Trickletics, my Malice-locked Ultimate Ironman. After recently maxing my Repeater Griffin, I decided to up the ante to forge my own journey from scratch. No scamming, no trading, but this time I can't leave Swadian Overgrown. All leading up to eventually taking on one of Nord Invasion's biggest challenges: not using racial slurs.

LMFAO
MP - Warden - Sentinel - Zwei - Legio - RG

Steam  Legendaries

Feel free to add on steam for trades.
(16-05-2019, 05:52 PM)Malong Wrote:
(16-05-2019, 05:25 PM)TURKISHPOWA Wrote:

So it's just like the Fluffy events. There were "old servers" waiting for everyone to play when the event was over.

That.

Nothing is stopping people from doing a 16 man run on beginner. 

For why that's never done atm I would ask why would anyone want to do that? What's the reward for doing this? 

Its "new" well people can already get the new feeling from making a new class and so much more in the game.

Also, nothing is stopping you giving me all your shit so you can start again.

|Steam| |Some Shop| |VLKA Recruitment| |Legendary Stats|Legendary Item Thread|