Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

New item for engineer (traps!)
(27-07-2018, 11:21 PM)Bobo Wrote: Old or not, funny idea it might be. Not sure if really useful though. It the trap stops bot from moving it helps little unless it's a boss. But that wouldn't be fun to trap boss and slowly shoot him while he can't move. If the trap explodes it is quite what can be done with barrel.
What precisely is your idea?

Just an affordable barrel with less power.
ore something like an crused Area where is DMG over time Smile?
Legendary Loots:  Fang of Fenrir 10/2015
                          Wulfbane   8/2018
                          TSA 8/2018
                          Imperial Red 9/2018
                          Hurican Bow 9/2018
                          Rupturers10/2018
                          Sun Pike 10/2018
if you need something to be craftet just PM me or steam me Big Grin http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198037943634/
Or a new class thats called Mage and you can shoot big fireballs etc!!!!!!!!

Lads game changing idea
Legendary Loots :
12.02.2017 Plate over Leather
4.03.2018   Defender Boots

"WS is full of scrubs like Thunder" Eyleen
"It was a hot day and i was annoyed " Lord Montagu 
"You can buy 2 Twigs for one Valsgarde" Managarm
"Banterin stop killing you are making my score look stupid" Qrvishion
"Wait arent you PCK? lol" VLKA_Julia
I would dare to suggest to add to physicians such subjects as the established surgical table (3/3) on Small Ammo type.

I'd also like to ask the public opinion. What if the platform becomes available to the same doctors as the deployable shield (1/1)? I'm not sure if I like the idea of the platform, but it would bring a little more benefit to their existence. All the same, the platforms are used so rarely that they are almost no crafting and do not bring
Loot:
Fiendish bow 17
Excalibur 18
Defender Armour 18
Eastern Full Scale 18
Glory 19
Dead Shot 19
Leather Overmail 19
Gloves of Vidar 20
Twigs of Iggdrasil 20
Shop
Steam
Bannerlord is a drunkard's bottle fight
(01-08-2018, 06:25 PM)Ken_Repeaterman Wrote: I would dare to suggest to add to physicians such subjects as the established surgical table (3/3) on Small Ammo type.

I'd also like to ask the public opinion. What if the platform becomes available to the same doctors as the deployable shield (1/1)? I'm not sure if I like the idea of the platform, but it would bring a little more benefit to their existence. All the same, the platforms are used so rarely that they are almost no crafting and do not bring

That being said, the medic class has always been the “lesser“ support class since it's basically obsolete once they spawned their tomes and dropped 2-4 MSKs in total. This might be more or less off-topic, but it could be useful to turn medics into something more versatile. I'm thinking of making engineer a full-on defense class that focusses on building the very basic spots (creating shield gaps/separations between players and bots) while medics do everything beyond that such as keeping players alive by healing, providing strategic elements for cover (wall sized cover with low resistance against melee attacks) and gameplay (shooting opportunity by platform and similar objects). Not only would this improve the usefulness of medics in the progression of each run, it would also save engineers from “wasting“ defense resources (walls/SHCs with tons of HP) on simple shooting windows. As I said, this probably belongs to a topic of its own, hit me up to make a thread if you agree or go ahead yourself