Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Brego's smithy!
(19-01-2014, 01:33 AM)Brego link Wrote: Thanks! Smile

Well, the chain sticking through the helmet will still happen, I didn't change the model, just the texture.. And the reason the chain does go through the helmet is because of your face's shape as most helmets in warband gets changed to fit the characters head. One way to fix it is to use the standard face model, meaning just reset the slides in the face editor, or at least all the parts that changes the head's shape a lot :p

Edit: Are there other high end helmets that could need a retexture? Still got space for another helmet on my texture sheet :p

couple other people said that was the case, but none the less, its awesome looking re texture you have you done
barbutte with coif Smile
aurora blade

yea  sharpthorn
If you provide me with a screenshot of the white winged helmet I might give it a try.. Need to see what it looks like as Im not entirely sure which helmet it is :p
Its white, looks like a bucket, and has a rather poorly done golden dragon on top of it, made by Runico, you can hardly miss it when scrolling through NI_Senni.brf.
You ll probably want to redo the mesh as well.
Okaaay, gave it a try.. not THAT good result, but decent I guess. Didnt bother even trying to texture the dragon properly as it would've been a real hassle. Anyways, here it is:
well, you done it again,  I am speechless
I love you
[align=center][Image: cdxj8nk]

[LK]Sala
[LK]Salad
[LK]Saladin

Legendary Items

Aurora Blade
Fearsome Knight Helmet
Lol, thanks :p

Was quite fun getting into texturing again.. anything more that could need a retexture? Smile
Estern scale armour! Check level 20 in defender crafting http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...511.0.html
Royal Scale Armour or Black Armour...the Eastern Scale is fine ! Tongue
LosT_Daenerys -Master Peltast
LosT_Khaleesi  -Royal Guard

Loots: /
The Eastern Scale is fine imo too, what's wrong about it, Bolt? Tongue

The black armor: Does anyone even use that one?

And the Royal Scale armor, is that the archer one?