Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Brego's smithy!
(29-07-2013, 12:58 AM)Brego link Wrote: Btw, how is this for an armor set? Mainly the helmet is what Im wondering if fits:

I think that armor goes pretty well with the Fearsome Knight Helmet
[align=center][Image: cdxj8nk]

[LK]Sala
[LK]Salad
[LK]Saladin

Legendary Items

Aurora Blade
Fearsome Knight Helmet
Great work, really nice armor
Come at the king Best not miss.
That armor looks better than White Trans, Halfplate, and Imperial Combined  ;D.
AFG AFG AFG

DO NOT MESSAGE ME.
This is a model I suggested (at least as a temporary bear helmet), but Senni was not enthusiast.
The color is good and it fits quite well with the rest of the armor.
(26-07-2013, 09:13 PM)Brego link Wrote: Haha, thanks Big Grin

Made it with wings and gimp, hehe Tongue

Also got stuff like this, but it won't fit the mod at all Tongue

That would be perfect armor for odin!, I know its lotr esque armor but you could get away with the tree being yggdrasil.
As for the head armor maybe just get rid of the wings and cover up the face a bit more so you can't see odins actual face (like the Valsgarde).

And on another note I think we already have a winner for the next modeling competition  Tongue Not that I want to put anyone down or anything but just wow!
very very nice work
VLKA_Benschie - Royal Guard, lvl 22 Alchemist
VLKA_Tanngnjostr - Master Peltast, lvl 16 Blacksmith
VLKA_Tanngrisnir - Marauder, lvl 19 Armorsmith
VLKA_Victim - Warden, lvl 37 Arrow Magnet
(30-07-2013, 04:47 PM)Benschie link Wrote: That would be perfect armor for odin!, I know its lotr esque armor but you could get away with the tree being yggdrasil.
I agree, Odin currently looks like Thor... (or maybe it's King Ragnar ??) and this armor could be a good change.
Hehe, thanks Tongue Will probably participate in the next modelling contest if Im still around then Smile

And doubt they would want that armor for Odin, but I could probably try making some new stuff more specifically for this mod. Then it will fit better into the mod seeing most of what I've shown this far has been stuff made for a lotr mod, then edited a little.

But as I've said earlier: feel free to post images and such of armors, helmets, weapons etc you'd like created Smile
well, since you asked...
i think we need some xbow helms.
just to help with some ideas
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
The neck part of the top helmet there would be quite hard to get to work I think as it covers both the top of the body and the bottom half of the head, so if it were to be a helmet it would probably have to be rigged to fit the skeleton of both the body and the head at the same time, and that isn't something I know how to do Tongue And there's already helmets in the mod similar to the top part of that helmet, so it wouldn't really be necessary for me to make one. There's also helmets similar to the bottom one (except the ornament part) available through an OSP by narf that I think the mod is already using, so no need to make that one either really Tongue
i dont think any of the narf armor is used in this mod except striped, and both the helms are like the narf helm, neither are kettlehats (like we already have for xbows)
i was more just posting the link, maybe for inspiration. I just want you to keep making armors and for them to get put ingame.
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood