Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Valar Morghulis [NA][Recruiting] [39+]
(03-06-2015, 01:28 AM)Sargent Q link Wrote: First of all.  Aren't you in Blessed?  They are still round, just not very active.  Secondly,  There is already some who had the greek gods ingame.  GreekDragonkdl,  A currently AFG NA admin.

haven't playing in awhile, left blessed, want an active fun house. im a good friend with fury who influenced me to join (he should get a sticker). Mine are *will be if you accept* VM_Zeus...plain and simple. I have used the greek gods as names for a long time
"...and when I get to Heaven, to Saint Peter I will tell, "Just another soldier reporting, Sir, I've served my time in Hell."

"Stay low, Go fast, Kill first, Die last, One shot, One kill, No luck, All Skill"
(03-06-2015, 01:07 AM)The Olympian link Wrote: Player name: Olympian
Character ID: 2479086
Alt/s: too many to name -_-.. the greek gods
Level of Main: 52
Class of Main: RG
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: yes
Steam Name: Olympian

I have been instructed to put you on trial.  Please join our events and try and find us in game and ts.  And please please be on your normal behavior.
Steam name:  Sargeant Q

oh I see. you have gotten word from someone who isn't to fond of me. well, you either love me or hate me. it seems like no1 on this game just doesn't give a hoot. see you in game then  8)
"...and when I get to Heaven, to Saint Peter I will tell, "Just another soldier reporting, Sir, I've served my time in Hell."

"Stay low, Go fast, Kill first, Die last, One shot, One kill, No luck, All Skill"
No.  I was kind of making a joke.  I did want to know what happened about Blessed though.

Q just made...a joke? I'm taking a picture
(03-06-2015, 04:05 AM)Chuckwagon link Wrote: Q just made...a joke? I'm taking a picture

Legendary Drops:
Player name: mike
Character ID:2515280
Alt/s: None
Class of Main: Commando going RG
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: yes to both
Steam Name: mike14501
Player name: AP_Argon
Character ID: 2490297
Alt/s: N/A
Level of Main: 41
Class of Main: Skirmisher
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: Yes
Steam Name: The_Chemist
(03-06-2015, 02:31 PM)mike14501 link Wrote: Player name: mike
Character ID:2515280
Alt/s: None
Class of Main: Commando going RG
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: yes to both
Steam Name: mike14501

I have some nagging doubts that i have seen some not good stuff from you.  Also the fact that i kicked you out of a hard server for being afk.  Denied.

(04-06-2015, 06:29 PM)AP_Argon link Wrote: Player name: AP_Argon
Character ID: 2490297
Alt/s: N/A
Level of Main: 41
Class of Main: Skirmisher
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: Yes
Steam Name: The_Chemist

I cannot seem to remember anything bad about you, so accepted on trial.  Add me on steam, Come to our events etc etc.

Player name: Squeaks
Character ID: 2467308
Alt/s: Squeaks
Level of Main: 42
Class of Main: Archer
Do you have TS3 and a Mic: Yes and yes