Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Do you want me to be part of the Jury?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No.
44.44%
8 44.44%
Yes.
55.56%
10 55.56%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

The Help of Dancer
(22-03-2012, 04:28 PM)Kwal link Wrote: So this is a bit like those third world banks? Rich people donate so that poor people can get cheap loans?

No... The Bank is more for high-lvl players and the Help is more for low-lvl players and those who don't play much. You have to pay back the bank but here you can ask for free gold.

And you don't need to donate. I will maybe delete this option again. This is all in progress...
Then I think I'll visit the help Wink
Just to make sure I understand all this correctly.

Bank has 500k in it.
Player borrows from Bank.
Player pays back money with interest.
Money goes into Bank and interest goes into Help.
Low level player asks for money from Help.
Jury decides if low level is worthy of money from Help.

If Bank has less than 500k it comes from which two characters?
Start the game already!
My two chars Pvt_Dancer and Dancetastic_Dancer will put some gold in the bank again, when it runs low on gold. I am not sure what i will do if I am running out of gold but I will think about that... maybe some of the interest will be used to refill the stock of the bank aswell... Even if the bank don't work anymore I will find a way to make sure that the Help will not run out of money.
Ok the vote is locked now. I have made my choice. Since its close to 50/50 I wont be in the Jury. There will be 4 Jurymembers!

More information will be added soon after i recieved answers from the 4 guys I have chosen.
Edited the first post.

I am happy to announce that players can now ask to get supported.
Firstly; if u are here to troll don't, this thread is meant to be for players in need.
Secondly; if u need money u have to fill this form:
before we can give u money.
And thirdly we can not give u more money that is currently in helping fund.

YuriTheRed
"Deer": i want to go to sleep, but i might wake up and not have a house anymore
"Deer": and CC would have grown
"Deer": i wish people would pay me to do things i dont know how to do
Apology accepted. And if you are getting close to the 2 million just ask at the bank for gold so you get the armor a bit earlier Wink and also to support this "nice idea".
Since noone asked for some gold yet, can maybe some houseleaders inform new members of this thread?
I changed the rules a bit. You now need only 2 members of the jury to accept you instead of 3. I hope now someone will apply.