Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release: 0.6.0 'Retaliation Mode!'
(26-10-2013, 10:24 PM)Senni link Wrote: I'm pretty sure that was a taleworlds issue, as I couldn't connect to the AU servers, which haven't been patched yet.

I'll keep an eye on it though.
Seems like it has cleared up. Awesome patch!
The patch is pretty awesome but the servers always crash when there spawn too much guys.
The only thing i had to mention sry devs.
Greets Tarrod
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
(26-10-2013, 10:26 PM)Cherry link Wrote: its a shame i cant play due to crashing every-time i join a server.

same for me i cant play cav mode
but nice work on the patch Big Grin
I can at last use my ponies again?
Sheep_Farmer
Sheep_Tamer
_Larsborg_
Oh
Em
Gee

Mah pony?! Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Hey guys, I'd like to ask where light jennets come from. What item morphed into a horse?
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(28-10-2013, 10:17 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: Hey guys, I'd like to ask where light jennets come from.

They come from Small Ponies.
Goooood afternoon. So we have been working away and ALL NI SERVERS SHOULD NOW BE RUNNING WARBAND 1.158. Some testing has revealed that servers appear to be steadier and we have managed to create a fix for getting around part of WSE that was causing problems with Linux. To be safe and avoid problems, we recommend you simply auto-update Warband from Steam or carry out a clean download from Taleworlds.
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
nice work, I was there for the test so I know it works but unfortunatly I ( and a lot of people i asked) can't connect to servers , so thanks NI family  ;D curse you taleworlds >Sad
NickyJ: I'm doing a bed run.
NickyJ: And before you ask, no, you're not invited./
Hypernoma: "Scotshroom smells"
would of been nice of them to let us know whats going on!