Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Client Release: 0.6.0 'Retaliation Mode!'
(23-10-2013, 09:16 PM)Maroon link Wrote: Aw, dangit, just as I was working on a awesum new guide for every item in 0.5.1... Tongue
Awesome work guys, I can't wait to try out cavalry. Thank you guys soooo much for sorta listening to my post a few months back on cav coming back.
Also, out of curiosity, did you add the Blue Steel/Brisingr in as well? Big Grin

Pretty sure that's been in since 0.5.1? Tongue

Unless you mean a different/updated model -> no, I've been solely focused on getting this released :p
Nothing is impossible, it's just a matter of determination and probability.

2nd Knight forever!

No longer active.
I mean in the actual game, not just the files, like as a craftable. But hell, I'll see. Big Grin
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(23-10-2013, 06:02 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: General Additions & Changes:
- 3 starting maps for Retaliation mode, one map comes a bit later. (One very first mod map added back, find out what it is !)

I WANT BEACH ASSAULT !
Anyway this is fantastic, keep up this great work ! Smile
Imperial_Eagle, Legionnaire
Zweiter_Imperial_Eagle, Zweihander
Puma, Chosen Marksman
Fennec_Fox, Master Peltast
Another_Imperial_Eagle, Sentinel

nice work cant wait to try cavalry Big Grin

i love you  Wink
After much gnashing of teeth and pulling of hair we are happy to have the patch (mostly) up and running. A few bugs still exist but we'll iron them out as we go! US and aussie servers will be updated as and when they are updated...

New recipes and purchasable items will appear over the next few days so please don't spam us asking for new items; they're coming!

Thank you very much for your patience and enjoy Smile
Give a man a fish, and you have fed him for a day. Teach him how to fish, and he will continue fishing even if you give him a fish.
- Fingus
Thanks once more! Smile
[Image: dpcfmq0qegd53mozg.jpg]
Loki Kills: 357
Thor Kills: 330
Odin Kills: 259
Prince Kills: 401
King Ragnar Kills: 258

House Crafting: Support 39, Defender 33, Attacker 30
  Alchemist: Lvl 36
Blacksmith: Lvl 21
Armorsmith: Lvl 32
If you get knocked off your horse can you fight on foot? Kinda stupid question but Im curious.
Yes. And you can respawn your horse from a "shrine like prop" as the OP says.
Havent played the new patch yet, but the website is great and well designed, congrats to Naozumi, Hande, Hyper, Banks, Senni and all the other great NI developers!
My Characters!

VLKA_Handef_Snizel - Royal Gaurd
VLKA_Handef - Master Peltast
VLKA_HybridLeHandef - Sharpshooter
VLKA_Snizel - Ranger
Omfg...i come home from a 3 hr and a half rehearsal tired and annoyed and then....this this just brightened my evening!  8) 8) 8) 8) 8)