Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Poll: Is this thread useful?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes Tarrod, you are doing a great job
58.33%
35 58.33%
Yes, but some things need to be improved (reply)
3.33%
2 3.33%
No Tarrod, stop increasing your posts
31.67%
19 31.67%
No, because.... (post a reason)
6.67%
4 6.67%
Total 60 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Legendary Item Owner Thread
holy moly, how you know that I own a fang of fenrir, that's some serious psycho stuff you doing here, or did ya just stalk me?
might as well add fearsome knight helmet from me Tongue
Unless he traded it away, Sinister has a VGS, not an AGS.
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
Two things.  First, the Rupturers are now red.  Second, please remove my name everywhere it appears on this list.
Add Dragon axes they're the most unappreciated legendary out there. People just need to give them a chance. Tongue

-Hawkens (Proud owner of a Dragon axe)
this thread just makes me feel poor Sad
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
Ohh, I also have a worm bane as well. Forgot about that
(25-01-2014, 09:38 PM)Hawkens link Wrote: Add Dragon axes they're the most unappreciated legendary out there. People just need to give them a chance. Tongue

-Hawkens (Proud owner of a Dragon axe)

nobody gives a thought about any legendary other than wormbanes especially not smelly old dragon axes!
Just thought I'd do the majority of the WS leadership
Greatsword:

Fuck all

Bradapple:

Fuck all

Abekrampe:

Tower Shield
_Greatsword_- lvl. 52 Pavise Champion
MC_HAMMER -lvl. 52 Commando & Trickster's scapegoat
Pencil_Dick -lvl. 41 Skirmisher & Filthy Wench
Russian_Standard lvl. 22 Archer
Убей их всех! (#RU community NI represent!!!)
Added everything you have mentioned.
(26-01-2014, 02:51 AM)Greatsword link Wrote: Just thought I'd do the majority of the WS leadership
Greatsword:

Fuck all

Bradapple:

Fuck all

Abekrampe:

Tower Shield
Then you should have less parties and play more NI.(I wish I would be 16 years old :3)

I hope this will be completed step by step. And a note Gismo asked if we can make a Top 5 of the richest people in NI, but is that really useful or good?
Greets Tarrod
[Image: Tarbs.jpg]
"I wish the germans would have melt the Eiffel Tower and make tanks to kill the french" - not telling
"I ain´t gonna drop my stuff for these guys" - Wambo
"What do you call the german Secret Service? -  SS" - not telling
Yes it is useful to disgust people like me who never have loot of legendary for more than 2 years or redshirts etc...

Si c'est pour savoir qui à la plus grosse N/C, btw everyone know who are the richest guys in this mod (more or less).