Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Official PvP Discussion thread
(18-05-2014, 06:02 AM)YuriTheRed link Wrote: [quote author=Maroon link=topic=26555.msg178969#msg178969 date=1400371154]
I saw a DM map a while ago for a gamemode that wanted people to split up into 2 teams. There was a seperate, common spawnroom, with tunnels towards either end of the map. Any players caught spawnkilling or going through their opponent's tunnel were slayed. That might be an easier solution.

This was one of the solutions i had in mind, but instead of tunnels we could just use teleporters.
[/quote]
Yes! And have the teleporters marked by the team flags.
[Image: Untitled-1.gif]
"time is money jaja and loot" - Blame
Oh yea and when u were a defender and a shielder at the elevator u would just basically be team killed since the teammate didn't know he was killing u and that it was dm gamemode ik nothing can be done but still. i remember i was shielder on the team that defended first and we had 2 shielders and a slasher behind us two shielders and the slasher had a great maul. When the first enemy party came up i had my shield up then somehow i die even though the enemy didnt get any hit on me so... it was teammates ik it wasn't rly their fault but still it was annoying to just get spawn killed after that
AFG