Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Support Classes - Meet the Engineer (and the medic)
Quote:these WILL NOT require class points,
This is great Jez! Keep up the good work and if you are lucky, I will give you a cookie Wink
I think I'll be a medic, so I can try to keep our recruits up and running. It's hard gaining xp at such a low level, and I feel bad when I see them die. D:

....unless they get headshot by a rock. Then I laugh. Big Grin
(15-12-2011, 12:11 PM)King of Scotland link Wrote: I support this idea, but it would be a tiny bit unfair to the older players
Older players need to understand they are playing a beta, not the finished product. They have to accept such things as par for the course.
It isn't unfair to older players at all. If you wish to start a support character then everyone can start at the same level. Fair and square.
[align=center][Image: birdtalon.png]
(15-12-2011, 04:19 PM)Melior link Wrote: I think I'll be a medic, so I can try to keep our recruits up and running. It's hard gaining xp at such a low level, and I feel bad when I see them die. D:

....unless they get headshot by a rock. Then I laugh. Big Grin

I still get HS'ed by rocks, and I have same quality armour as a Swadian man-at-arms
Sounds cool, keep it up Jez!
Agree with the above post
will these abilities be present in the form of items or an ability with a cool down?
(19-12-2011, 02:18 AM)MrShovelFace link Wrote: will these abilities be present in the form of items or an ability with a cool down?

Sounds like items with the medics getting bandages and the engineers using barricades. But *shrug* its all speculation unless Jez or the other devs working on this clarify it for us.