Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Support Classes - Meet the Engineer (and the medic)
Just an FYI Im betting 3/4 people go medic..... (including me) Perhaps allow Engi's to build a slower version of the Corck pot that are in spawn? If they could It would give more incentive to play as them..... TBH Healing sounds way more useful then a wall at this point..... Idk just an idea Smile
Healing more usefull? I dont know, it wont help you once you get to huscarls and knights who can 2 hit you. Engineers will be much more usefull against them, as you will be able to barricade some choke point while deploying an ammo box for archers behind it.
(19-12-2011, 02:19 PM)Nemeth link Wrote: Healing more usefull? I dont know, it wont help you once you get to huscarls and knights who can 2 hit you. Engineers will be much more usefull against them, as you will be able to barricade some choke point while deploying an ammo box for archers behind it.

This
[URL=http://"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2W4FsDVKMY"]"Tu vois, le monde se divise en deux catégories, ceux qui ont un pistolet chargé et ceux qui creusent. Toi tu creuse. "[/URL]
(19-12-2011, 02:19 PM)Nemeth link Wrote: Healing more usefull? I dont know, it wont help you once you get to huscarls and knights who can 2 hit you. Engineers will be much more usefull against them, as you will be able to barricade some choke point while deploying an ammo box for archers behind it.

Yep. This is why I'm going engineer especially since most people seem to want to go healer so I'll be in more demand. Job security ftw.
you can wave your magic pixy wand and heal people with love while I am building a fortress of doom and not letting you in
Seeing as I am an Archer I want the ammo box..... I want the cover..... I would go Engi BUT I think that Engi should get a Slower version of the healing pot! While the medics Heal should be instant!

Also whats the system on this? Do they use weapon slots? Is there cool down? Does it give exp?
oh ! that's really cooooooooooooooooool !
(19-12-2011, 09:25 PM)Gomer link Wrote: Seeing as I am an Archer I want the ammo box..... I want the cover..... I would go Engi BUT I think that Engi should get a Slower version of the healing pot! While the medics Heal should be instant!

Also whats the system on this? Do they use weapon slots? Is there cool down? Does it give exp?

Why?
(21-12-2011, 08:37 AM)Thovex link Wrote: [quote author=Gomer link=topic=278.msg4297#msg4297 date=1324329920]
Seeing as I am an Archer I want the ammo box..... I want the cover..... I would go Engi BUT I think that Engi should get a Slower version of the healing pot! While the medics Heal should be instant!

Why?
[/quote]
So as an Archer/Engi I can camp forever DUH!
Add enchanters ^^

I don't think there's a secure way to have an enchanter enchant an item for you, but i think enchanters could buy the weapons, enchant them and sell them for more?

I don't know if this is possible, but it would sound cool.
Blut und Ehre