Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Support Classes - Meet the Engineer (and the medic)
I think I'll wait for more sub-classes before making up my mind Tongue
I was the first Horse-Archer you know?
(19-12-2011, 06:56 PM)MrShovelFace link Wrote: you can wave your magic pixy wand and heal people with love while I am building a fortress of doom and not letting you in

hahha, can you let me in ?  :-\ Going to go for engineer and place a mega catapult on the top of your fortress :Smile
Characters: [SW]iEatBurrito, [SW]Sniper, [SW]Pikeman.

Hope you have fun playing Nord Invasion, and that you slay plenty of Nords each day Wink
(10-12-2011, 09:56 PM)Jez link Wrote: [quote author=Johao link=topic=278.msg2396#msg2396 date=1323553580]
You're joking, resurrect?

Resurrect...

This mod is beginning to kick cRPG out of stardom....

Dont quote me, but i do believe its possible, even if its a rather unorthodox way of doing things Smile

Plus, I as a dev want a massively OP staff of ressurection i can go around and spam in servers to rez all the recruits, so now I HAVE to find a way to do it Big Grin
[/quote]
And you did! Im very excited to it being used on me (im an engi I will commit suicide alot making those explosives Tongue )
I think it would be nice if you could separate the respec for the main class and the support class, which would allow people to see which one they truly want to play and not fork over a lot of gold just to be sure of it and their playing style.
I posted this as a thread starter.  Perhaps it should be here.

Hi,

I love tactics and strategies so I am really looking forward to barricades and deployable shields (EDIT: Yes I know that you can use deployable shields without being a tinker) and so forth!  However right now I am still a ways from getting the support class.  Problem?  One of my FOUR weapon slots is taken up by "support slot".  WHY?  I don't have a support slot but I really could use that weapon slot?  No other mod has decreased the number of weapon slots and for good reason.  I think that the fourth box should be OPTIONAL for a support item or a weapon.  I can only assume that the modders did this to limit the number of support items available in-game which I agree with but surely they could make it where the problem I have stated is rectified.

Thank you for reading,

Lethwin Far Seeker
You can use deployable shields without a support class. They cost only 500 gold or so on the market and they are very useful if placed properly. They can only be put on support slot.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(29-01-2012, 12:21 AM)clickeverywhere link Wrote: You can use deployable shields without a support class. They cost only 500 gold or so on the market and they are very useful if placed properly. They can only be put on support slot.

See (edit)
wy not but horse traps at the engineer (they where even used in medieval times) those triangle stars where used to stop cripple cavalry right in there tracks but for this mod it would be better if the horses that come on one get crippled
the disadvantage of long lines is that people get lost in the text
some general ideas for new classes How about :

Shield bearer class
tier 1 : passive boost to armour in all areas by 2
tier 2 : damaged shields repair over time 1% per second
tier 3 : shields gain 50% health
tier 4 : passive boost to armour by 5 + 2% per second shields repair + access to special shield from shop.

arrow maker class
tier 1 : damaged improved by arrows due to your improvements before battle
tier 2 : damaged improved by arrows due to your improvements before battle effects team
tier 3 : faster reloading speed +5%
tier 4 : you get 5 additional arrows per wave you fight in battle

thief class
tier 1 : 5% more likely to find loot
tier 2 : 10% more liekly to find loot
tier 3 : 25% more liekly to find loot and 1% bonus for whole team
tier 4 : 50% more likely to find loot and 5% bonus for whole team

captian class
tier 1 : small damage boost for all allies
tier 2 : defense boost for all
tier 3 : 10% chance of spoting a arrow before a team member gets Headshotted (stops the hs)
tier 4 : benefits will now improve slightly when more people play on the same map

forager class
tier 1 : everyone gains 2% hp each round that has been fought (and beaten)
tier 2 : everyone gains 4% hp each round that has been fought (and beaten)
tier 3 : everyone gains 7% hp each round that has been fought (and beaten)
tier 4 : everyone gains 12% hp each round that has been fought (and beaten)

I suggest adding assist xp for how much you heal allies. Like... x2 or something. Heal 70 allied HP - get 140 assist XP?