Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Worth it to equip and stop other playing other classes?
(09-01-2015, 05:26 AM)Jerre link Wrote: We'll IMO get bronze bolts, open salet, crossed, elegant xbow, eastern repeater(it is a good weapon it is about 3mil not a lot of people like it but imo it's pretty good) and that is about 6m so then I would go for a barrel(if you don't already own it) hope this helps
I've tried the eastern repeater and it's not really my style as I like to peak and head shot so I would go with the big shot although I do want to test the accuracy of eastern repeater with chosen marksman stats (used it as a normal t4 xbow).
And wouldn't getting studded be better than getting a barrel as I already have a wall Cade and short heavy cade. Thanks for the response though.

What I am mainly looking for advice on if I should keep trying to equip 4 classes (Marauder and  Royal Guard already equipped to my liking) or equip just chosen marksman and marauder with some of the best gear for those classes while after that requipping the other Ranger and Royal Guard
AFG

Messages In This Thread
Re: Worth it to equip and stop other playing other classes? - by Killer - 09-01-2015, 12:19 PM