Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Folly Company recruitment
Alright Company.
      Check MOTD.
Some allied events coming up soon. Info in MOTD (which you can find by clicking the house tab, and then going to "Overview")
I will start bugging every Company member that i have on steam very soon. Thanks.
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
sorry, but im just sick of christmas comedy/tragedy drama faces
some hawt banners coming thru from spacey very soon...
i'll see which ones are most liked before i decide.

Spacey's Bannershop: http://forum.nordinvasion.com/index.php?...822.0.html

Spacey was also kind enough to make us a poll Smile
http://strawpoll.me/1388313
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
how am i supposed to get anything done, when every time i make a post addressing Company business, someone makes a post like this?
Characters:
Dear Company,
      It is with a heavy heart, I must tell you all that I will be leaving FC. EITRI has offered me a position; and, although I love this house, the lack of activity and attendance at events has lead me to my decision to leave. Until a suitable capt. can be appointed, or until Sepsis returns, I will stay in the house so that you guys aren't stuck and unable to leave or reenter for trading and such.

Sepsis, I'm putting your barrel in the Armory. Msg me if you would prefer me to handle this in a different way.
To anyone that has any of my armor/weapons, when you are done with them, just send them back to the FC armory. I know there is a bandedmail, small-ringed, rus helm, and a few other things out there somewhere, just can't remember where.

thank you
Characters:
sorry to hear that deer :/ (once again folly falls in to the shadows plotting to over throw the Nord Guards.)
My Our Vodka Last During this Bloody War.
[spoiler]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Folly company ;D drop a msg here
http://forum.nordinv.com/index.php/topic,4990.135.html
Ugh... Checkmate?
I am sure they miss you Deer so stop complaining to everyone that no one posted about it.
Philosophy is questions that may never be answered,

Religion is answers that may never be questioned
even tho im not in FC ill miss you deer  Sad to the surviving FC's, stay strong folks
Deer,
Sorry to hear that you are leaving, but I wish you luck in your future endeavors. On behalf of all of FC, myself especially, thank you for steering the house through my long-winded AFG absence from NI. Without your careful guidance and leadership, there might have been no FC during that period. You, good sir, deserve a medal for that! In any case, I am stepping back in to house management, and will make it a point to be on Steam most nights of the week, if not in-game. We should all get on TS some night soon to discuss the direction of FC and what we all want from the house. I know it's hard to make it to events, and to be honest, FC was started as more of a social house (full of amazing players.) One of the core reasons why I started it was to teach new players and provide them a welcoming place, because most of the houses at that time were not very kind to redshirts, and were only open to those in hardmode -at least in their early 30s.

For the record, Folly will never close its doors. As a house, we've had great members who mentor new recruits, great events, good times, and a rotating cast of amazingly skilled weirdos. I don't think that it's an accident that a lot of our members who have played NI for a very long time still keep their FC tags on. You've overwhelmingly  done as I've requested of you all; "keep your noses clean and have fun." I've had to kick out less members than I have fingers on one hand. I've also had to deal with an admin in regard to only one player in our nearly 2 year history as a house. That is a testament to who we recruit and how we operate in-game. We have never been the richest house, the biggest house, the most popular house, but we have had a remarkably steady course in this mod. All of you FC members past and present have continually proved to me that my idea of a house dedicated to having fun with a mod instead of obsessing on gear and maxing out the bank can be a lot of fun. Thank you all for the low level of drama and the high level of fun we've all shared.

Folly Co. will continue to be a fun and casual place to hang out with friends and play NI - or any other game/mod. A lot of you are friends with me on XBox Live, or have branched out into other games on Steam, and that is the way it should be. I just want you all to know that life happens and goes on, and we'll always be here. It's okay to step away from NI and come back to the house. It's also okay to do as Deer did, head off to a house where there are people playing the mod in a way more suited to what you want from it. In fact, he's the perfect example of what I am trying to get at here; Deer will always be welcome in FC. He will always be considered a member in good standing, even if he heads to another house.

All that being said, you bet your ass that I'm returning to the mod after a long absence, and hope to see you jokers out there on the field.
"Many people die at twenty five and aren't buried until they are seventy five."
-Benjamin Franklin
good to see you back, and thank you for all the kind words.
I think i will always look at FC as still a house that i am a part of, and feel like part of a team with the members that I have come to know as part of that house.
plus, Folly Company is just a cool name
Characters: