Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

Save NordInvasion!
Thanks a lot for remarks Slayer & Elaios. Many thing are very true while there are some others I'd not agree with. Will not argue on that however to avoid making it page-long. Smile
You both suggested the mod to be difficult for new players, I'd like to focus on it. And that for the reason we need new players to stay for a long time and become veterans. Of course, it's hard if one's a newbie like all persistent stats mods are. Actually, my own impression after levelling 4 chars to hero level is that I'd like it to be more difficult (but maybe it's just me).
Anyway, the conclusion is: new players need the veterans to support them to successfully make runs. And I don't mean to do all the job instead of them. The veterans can do a lot of things to help those on lower levels to play well and get satisfaction from their own performace: we can bring stuff (e.g. I always bring in 2 bows), we can aggregate half of enemies to buy time and make it "doable", we can build cades and shield for them, we can suggest tactics, we can get it through the respawn wave when everyone else is dead...

Veterans - play normal on regular basis! Especially if you see a normal server with like 6 players. That probably means low tiers guys would need a helping hand.
Although you say for veterans to help low level players, but you can only so far with 6-7 low level players  before the possible 1- 2 high level players get  bored of getting swamped by normal enemies , or just bored of normal servers in general, i only try to find servers with 13+ players on it, because i know it will get further then servers with 6 low level players on

it may seem a bit of arrogant thing to say in regard of helping low level players ,but im wasting my time on a server which wont get to prince,or ragnar
barbutte with coif Smile
aurora blade

yea  sharpthorn
Well what Bobo means ist right, we Need to help the new Players, but it isnt usefull when you help 4 low chars with 2 high chars and you wont get the full xp, this is (sorry for that) only Stupid. What you have chnaged with this is not to approve teamplay, you destroyed the Little goups on a Server.
When you dont wonna Change it you can Close 3 of the 5 normel eu Server to safe Money becouse no one will ply with less then 10 Players on normal ! only if you are kitting ( which is nearly impossible right now )
The green loots (or brown now) became less and less. I think that the loot system, specially the green/brown one, should be raised.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
(28-04-2015, 04:29 PM)BlαcĸSɴιper link Wrote: The green loots (or brown now) became less and less. I think that the loot system, specially the green/brown one, should be raised.
And in how far would that change anything? Wouldn't close down the already mentioned gap between new players and veterans, for instance. I can't see any real advantage in that.
TH_Blade - Master Peltast
TH_Blade_III - Chosen Marksman
TH_Blade_IV - Royal Guard
TH_Kenshin - Zweihander
TH_Sirzechs - Sentinel
TH_Anahera - Aventurier
TH_Rikudou_Sennin - Halberdier

A random person: "We should resurrect Hitler with a tome and send him to Syria to defeat the IS"
(28-04-2015, 12:19 PM)Alphaa link Wrote: Events also are rarely full, because it´s always the same.

Try playing different maps on events. A lot of houses prefer grinding fast and easy maps. By doing that week after week it is not hard to get bored of playing because there is barely any challenge in playing those maps.
wow when you see something like this on the Forum ...
(28-04-2015, 04:44 PM)Hypernoma link Wrote: If I see a single further "+1" I will reset your characters to level 1.
you dont have to wonder why this mod will die....
I disagree with you. Rule are needed and those who don't follow them should be warned/punished. Way too many players were saying "+1" lately. Happy that a dev responded.
DB_BlackWarden - DB_BlackPeltast - DB_BlackKnight - DB_BlackPavise
Alchemist 16 - ArmorSmith 21 - BlackSmith 18 - Alchemist 8
so i hope this is against the rules:

-1 Player

Have fun and bb
(28-04-2015, 06:20 PM)Elaios link Wrote: so i hope this is against the rules:

-1 Player

Have fun and bb

Whats wrong with you? seriously...
~CM~Banshee              Juggernaut
~CM~Shadowknight      Pavise Champion
~CM~Shadowrunner     Master Peltast