Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications]
Lol, I have a TON of stuff. So ask me. Have to swear you'll give it back though.
I'll remind you guys that you should be careful who you trust your items with. Make sure you trust that person before lending your items. Don't lend things out just because you're in the same house, and don't feel pressured to lend things to members of the house. You should also keep track of your items yourself.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
^--- An example of what would happen if you loaned just because the person was in your house is Fluffy... who got his bronze arrows stolen.
But Reskan trusts me because I'm just that cool  8)
I was just looking through the forums and I come here and read that SK has only 5 active members? 3 months ago when I took a break from NI for personal reasons we had an event filled every week. Could anyone tell me what happened to all of the active people?
Like A Baws
Sparhawk passed Leadership to Delion who left to make his own house, so Click took it over. Most people left between those leader changes for various reasons, and captain's left to. Some went to VLKA and some went to VM.
Oh, that really stinks  :-\ well I guess this means I'm coming back to grind my butt off  Wink
Like A Baws
My brother and I left because of the leadership problems,  now that click I leader, our house and am are good friends Big Grin
I seem to be the new poorest captain of SK
Why would you say that, Renji?

On another note: for those of you who don't pay any heed to the house page, a joint event with VM has been scheduled for Saturday at 6 PM BST. [countdown=9,28,2013,10,00][/countdown]

That's 10 AM PST and 1 PM EST. I hope that all active members of the house will make an appearance. As for myself, due to the circumstances of my computer I may be unable to attend.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
tis true XD, I barely seem to find a good hard game to boost my wealth nowadays! Only Ragnarok >.>