Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications]
Hi all, I have come to an impasse regarding juggling my time so for the remainder of the school year I am going to have to refocus my prerogatives. (can't be having those B's  Tongue)  So, I will cya all in December and until then, good luck and happy hunting!

Chuckwagon the Mighty Twanger
Oh Chuckwagon... Well, even if you return and sneak in some NI, we won't tell anybody. Good luck with your studies and I do hope you'll still play on occasion.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
I'm back bebe 8)

May I get an invite for one of my mains? 2441007
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

Hide yer kids! Hide yer wives!

Hehehe, welcome back. Tongue
I was never here, you saw nothing...

Motivational tip: When you wake up in the morning, look in the mirror and say confidently, "That's a nice head you have on your shoulders."
(25-10-2013, 07:46 PM)Swadius link Wrote:I'm back bebe 8)

May I get an invite for one of my mains? 2441007

Welcome back, Swadius. Have you already been reinvited? I tried to send an invite but it said you were already in the house.

On a completely unrelated note, how would you guys feel about an event on Sunday at 2 PM PST? It will most likely be a normal run, but if you guys want to we can do a hard run just for experience, since it is unlikely that we will kill Ragnar.
It should be fine.

I'm free for the entire Sunday, though I like to sleep-in so mornings I'm not so available.
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair

2Pm PST is 5pm EST Right? If soil should be able to show up  ;D
Like A Baws
Yep. I look forward to seeing you guys there. And hopefully, we'll have 5 players for the event Tongue
I wish someone would apply to join our house...
Well if SOS ever dies (dont count on it tho) then i might apply...