Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications]
(06-03-2015, 02:40 AM)Bearstronaut link Wrote:[quote author=clickeverywhere link=topic=7027.msg223774#msg223774 date=1425608310]
It's time to say farewell. It's been wonderful. The game no longer brings me any joy so I'll be leaving. Sorry to anyone I recruited right before leaving the game. I wish you luck in finding a new house. Tsukiyomi will take the title of leader. My items will be distributed among my house members if I'm not too lazy.

I'm happy to have recruited such great members and I'm sure they'll do fine without me. I don't know what else to write. Have a good day.

This is a dark day.
[/quote]
This is very dark and saddening. We will mourn the leaving of our great leader in the days to come. His name will go down as one of the greatest in NordInvasion and we shall write poems that glorify him as our great Korean dictator. Hail Clickeverywhere!
SK_Alduin- Warden
SK_Alduin_II- Commando
SK_Alduin_III- Master Peltast
SK_Alduin_IV- Pavise Champion

Nord Prince Kills: 13
King Ragnar Kills: 6
Thor Kills: 2
Odin Kills: 2
He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious.
Sun Tzu
All hail our new Glorious Leader!

[Image: 2mg8uaq.jpg]
Who is this Clickeverywhere guy?
Philosophy is questions that may never be answered,

Religion is answers that may never be questioned
[embed=425,349]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/sJAeD1f2YnI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/embed]
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
(06-03-2015, 03:05 AM)Deer link Wrote:[embed=425,349]<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/sJAeD1f2YnI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>[/embed]

I blame you for Click's premature departure.  He was too young!

Goodnight sweet prince.
[Image: 13Ckv7R4ixPXdS.gif] goodbye click my old friend (not really goodbye though, ill probably see you in warframe)
3 legendaries:
legacy
White Winged helmet 
Dragon Axe
My body is ready
but, who am i surposed to be passive aggressive against for no apparent reason now?
there goes the last player i have known since the beginning  :o good luck click!
Best Solo:
Normal 20 Completed
Hard 20 Completed
Ragnarok 19 incompleted
Goodbye Boss have fun in Warframe Big Grin