Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications]
yea i work till midnight mountain time so if u guys are still up to play at like 2 am est then im down
Anytime after 8 EST, Sunday through Wednesday is good, Saturdays are iffy, depends on time, other days are hard for me to attend
SK_Alduin- Warden
SK_Alduin_II- Commando
SK_Alduin_III- Master Peltast
SK_Alduin_IV- Pavise Champion

Nord Prince Kills: 13
King Ragnar Kills: 6
Thor Kills: 2
Odin Kills: 2
He who knows when he can fight and when he cannot, will be victorious.
Sun Tzu
Still looking for new members  Wink
Player name: FV_HappyMonk3y99
Character ID: 2453311
Alts: FV_HappyMonk3y88, FV_HappyMonk3y77, FV_HappyMonk3y66, FV_HappyMonk3y55
Level of Main: 52
Class of Main: warden
Do you have TS3 and a Mic:Yes, Yes
Reason for wanting to join SK: I want to be in SK so that you can have enough members to have events and I can double house and have FV events as well.
P.S. FVSK looks like a really cool tag.
P.S.S. Tsuki is a master house leader and people person
P.S.S.S. If darklit applies, deny him, he's a big scrub, not SK material.
StuStu-All I'll say buddy is Arbilest or however it's spelt, crafting price means nothing in NI, if you are a long time player you should know that yourself, I'm done arguing with someone who's naive as ****
[Image: lNYrB9c.png]
Finally some fresh blood  ;D  I'm not sure if this application is serious, but if it is, welcome to SK!
we just need a NA super clan already been playing with euros lately mostly.. not that its a bad thing
(08-07-2015, 04:13 AM)El_Jefe link Wrote:we just need a NA super clan already been playing with euros lately mostly.. not that its a bad thing
we euros also need an NA super clan to keep you busy
Yes then everyone wins.  SK will rise again!  >Sad
Hello, I am looking for a house to join. I have a lvl 44 inf, and a lvl 42 archer. I work alot, but if I can get a copy of the events I would be more than happy to try and join in on them. My in game name is [HoL]KingsofLeon (archer) and wK_Prometheus (Inf). Steam name is Frito (Picture has a guy saying I like money) ;D
(15-07-2015, 02:02 AM)KingsofLeon link Wrote:Hello, I am looking for a house to join. I have a lvl 44 inf, and a lvl 42 archer. I work alot, but if I can get a copy of the events I would be more than happy to try and join in on them. My in game name is [HoL]KingsofLeon (archer) and wK_Prometheus (Inf). Steam name is Frito (Picture has a guy saying I like money) ;D

Ahh fresh blood for SK  >Smile  Accepted on trial.  Hop in our TS to get to know us better.  As for events, look to the VM and FV event times - we usually are there (will start having our own events again soon).