Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications]
Sooo, what anime is our MOTD from  Tongue
(07-11-2015, 02:49 AM)Chuckwagon link Wrote:Sooo, what anime is our MOTD from  Tongue

If you guess right I'll give you all of my gear.
If only I could see the MOTD I could be rich.  Sad
Hello, I think I am going to be leaving the house. I joined when we had a good amount of members and more were applying but shortly after I joined those members all left the game at the same time :p So I am gonna be leaving the house as I don't really see more than 2 or 3 SK members in a server at a time. Ty for my time in the house.
[Image: zZ50BO6.png]

[Image: D7W32lN.jpg]

Due to real life circumstances I'll be taking an extended leave of absence from gaming. Not sure when/if I'll be back. I've truly enjoyed my time with all of you in this mod and in other games as well. If any close friends would like to borrow any gear please pm me. I'll fondly remember the great times we've had and look forward to the day we can meet on the battlefield once more. Best of luck to you all    :-*
Sad It was definitely a fun time playing the mod with you and it sucks to see you leave. Good luck with your real life and hopefully we can play the mod again sometime in the future. Maybe some Bannerlord if that ever comes out :p
[Image: zZ50BO6.png]

[Image: D7W32lN.jpg]

(19-11-2015, 03:10 PM)Tsukiyomi link Wrote:Due to real life circumstances I'll be taking an extended leave of absence from gaming. Not sure when/if I'll be back. I've truly enjoyed my time with all of you in this mod and in other games as well. If any close friends would like to borrow any gear please pm me. I'll fondly remember the great times we've had and look forward to the day we can meet on the battlefield once more. Best of luck to you all    :-*

Been fun man.  Hopefully the real life circumstances causing absence are favorable.  I wish you the best of luck wherever life takes you.
but then...what happens to SK?

I don't see you very much as it is, in game, because we play at different times.
Hopefully your reak from gaming won't be TOO long, and I hope to see you around TS sometime.

P.S. I'll be messaging you in slack for borrowing copious amounts of gear.
Characters:
Deerheart: Royal ShielDeer | Eikthyrnir: Antlered Legionnaire | Cernunnos: Pavise ShielDeer | CerynianHind: Master of Pelts | Hart_Or: HalberDeer | Furcifer: Warden of the Wood
(19-11-2015, 03:10 PM)Tsukiyomi link Wrote:Due to real life circumstances I'll be taking an extended leave of absence from gaming. Not sure when/if I'll be back. I've truly enjoyed my time with all of you in this mod and in other games as well. If any close friends would like to borrow any gear please pm me. I'll fondly remember the great times we've had and look forward to the day we can meet on the battlefield once more. Best of luck to you all    :-*

Hope you come back soon, wont be the same without you Smile
Map Thread
[Image: 76561198038983603.png]
Bane of the Germans
Email: midren@nordinvasion.com
2015-07-14 Knight Helmet
2015-08-01 Gothic Plate
2017-12-08 Black Arrows
2018-05-25 Tempest
2019-09-01 Dragon Spear
Peace out man!  Smile