Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications]
Sent Wink
You really do have to try this Stupid but somehow amazing website out!
Also for every fish lover
why i have tag before apply u know ? because i am in your house but SK_New_NOOB says me reapply when you ready , and i apply , its not a foolish , i have a tag because i am in your house before the app...
No you were not accepted by a House Leader, therefore you have not been accepted
ok i leave it no problem ...
Quote:If I don't remain a captain or you aren't made a captain we should run away and form our own kingdom. c:

I'm sure you guys would create a great house, but consider that it would take years for it to get remotely close to SK's current wealth. Stay aboard laddies, your family is here
- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -
Run away and form a new kingdom? Sounds like a plan! Err... blasphemy!
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(21-11-2012, 05:33 PM)Gashy link Wrote:I'm sure you guys would create a great house, but consider that it would take years for it to get remotely close to SK's current wealth. Stay aboard laddies, your family is here

We'll see c:

(21-11-2012, 06:09 PM)clickeverywhere link Wrote:Run away and form a new kingdom? Sounds like a plan! Err... blasphemy!
I will be stealing Clickypoo from you guys as well.
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
Yeah we are going to bag and tag Click Big Grin
No one must know of our plan...
Nothing personal but can we uncaptain Galen and give captain rank to someone more active that can help with reinvites in the house ? I don't know .. someone far more active .. like me ? Or Awesome, or Khmer .. Like I don't know .. an old school member that is still playing the game ?