Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications]
Nope, must be Goofgoof
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
(28-11-2012, 04:52 AM)goofyman link Wrote:lol im changing my name to SK_Lordgoof is that fine

Of course. Sounds swanky as fuck  8)
- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -
(27-11-2012, 07:06 PM)Illithar link Wrote:Galen just to confirm the new banner is in the pack as of yesterday's pack update?

I've tried about 3 times and still have the old banner, that's even after reading the really easy to follow instructions, which of course I did after it not working on try 1.

I assume it's my fault of course but just want to check it is there before I try further. Cheers!

The trick is, it's not in there. Smile Our glorious leaders haven't made a poll yet (even though Click has blessed it). So, I didn't put in the official pack. I was just showing the current state of the banner.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

Alright, someone made a poll and then I voted. We can finally be unified in our use of banners. Thank you for your efforts, Galen.
ba da bing ba da BAN! -Hypernoma
(28-11-2012, 05:32 AM)Galen_Thalheimer link Wrote:The trick is, it's not in there. Smile Our glorious leaders haven't made a poll yet (even though Click has blessed it). So, I didn't put in the official pack. I was just showing the current state of the banner.

Ah, lol, good, in that even I should have been able to do that, so at least I hadn't missed something really obvious there.

So hurry up and vote guys so we get a new banner!
So many jerks in SK :o
Broad shouldered: LatinaHeat
Soft hands: Murrow
Soiled hands: Lantice
Queenie: Phe
Morale Tent: Ailish, Buki, Chasia,
(04-08-2012, 09:06 AM)Legend link Wrote:and you are a sex-object murrow  :Smile (and a guy who's a woman..)
Player name:CC_Alex
Alt/s:dont tly know, but when it means how old i am, iam 16
Level of Main:52
Class of Main:Commando
Do you have TS3 and a Mic:yes and yes
Reason for wanting to join SK: Searching a new house in reason of tarimoth will stop leading CC and you guys looks rly awesome how you play and i like to be a part of it and i rly 1-2 events a week
Loots: 0 
(29-11-2012, 04:32 PM)Alex link Wrote:Player name:CC_Alex
Alt/s:dont tly know, but when it means how old i am, iam 16
Level of Main:52
Class of Main:Commando
Do you have TS3 and a Mic:yes and yes
Reason for wanting to join SK: Searching a new house in reason of tarimoth will stop leading CC and you guys looks rly awesome how you play and i like to be a part of it and i rly 1-2 events a week

Alts refers to "alternative characters". For example, my main is a Level 52 Commando (SK_Gashy), but I have an alt that is a Level 43 Sniper (SK_Bowjob)
- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -
thx ok my alts is a sharpshooter lvl 39 with Arbalest
Loots: 0 
(29-11-2012, 05:32 PM)Alex link Wrote:thx ok my alts is a sharpshooter lvl 39 with Arbalest
They need the name for an invite ;P
Roses are Red, Nuts are brown, Skirts go Up, Pants go Down, Body to Body, Skin to Skin, When it is Stiff, Stick it In, The Longer its In, The stronger it Gets, It goes in Dry, Comes out Wet, It comes out dripping, and it starts to Sag, Its not what you Think …its a Teabag xD