Emails are disabled - for account issues, post in #help on the NI Discord.

The Scarlet Knights [SK][NA][Open to Applications]
Wolfy, your Thunder Pike just got sent back to Galen.
Also click's stuff should still be in the armory if it hasn't been lent out, which I presume it has.
- The slaying of a nord is an art -
- All is fair in love, war, and the Auction House -
- Respect is earned -
(26-04-2013, 02:18 AM)WheresmyLiquor link Wrote:ughs things
[ --- Insert Custom Signature Here <----- ]
(26-04-2013, 03:33 AM)RookieGIadiator link Wrote:[quote author=WheresmyLiquor link=topic=7027.msg101223#msg101223 date=1366942683]
ughs things
[/quote]

Same category as click's stuff: floating around
- Respect is earned -
I heard you last had the valsguarde and the volundr, who did you give those to?
[ --- Insert Custom Signature Here <----- ]
(26-04-2013, 04:21 AM)RookieGIadiator link Wrote:I heard you last had the valsguarde and the volundr, who did you give those to?
Jesus
[Image: achillesprofiletroy.jpg]

Oh you've killed Prince 7 times? Cool. Come back to me when you can manual block.
(26-04-2013, 03:21 AM)Gashy link Wrote:Wolfy, your Thunder Pike just got sent back to Galen.
Also click's stuff should still be in the armory if it hasn't been lent out, which I presume it has.

It's like Christmas all up in this joint! Wolfy, I always like to setup reverse trades so people can have their gear back the second they want it. Let me know who to set it up with.

Also, I have Click's heavy cade -- if someone really needs one to actually bring to matches, I don't especially need it anymore -- just nice to not have to trade it back and forth.
House Thalheimer: Galen (Legionnaire), Wilhelm (Warden), Johann (Chosen Marksmen), Friedrich (Master Peltast) [Engineers]
Crafting: Blacksmith Max, Armorsmith Max, Alchemy Max, Support 22, Defender 14
NI House: The Order of Scarlet Blade Scarlet Knights
NI Banners - NI Banner Prototypes

(26-04-2013, 04:21 AM)RookieGIadiator link Wrote:I heard you last had the valsguarde and the volundr, who did you give those to?

Sparhawk has them, calm down
- Respect is earned -
Need Invite 2449513
Back foul demons of crpg back! I command us all to leave the swadian defenders in peace and go back to crappyg!
[Image: gQUGcYN.gif?1]
I just checked the house thread. Apparently we only have about 7000 gold in the bank, which translates to about 7 days worth of the house existing if no more gold is deposited.

Do you guys need some gold?
#20108       SK_Iron_Marauder ;  Previously SK_Iron, SK_Ironhill, SB_Ironhill, Swadius_of_Ironhills
#2462148    SK_Mica ; Previously Fat_and_Ugly
#2441007    SK_Royal_Guard_Gneiss ; Previously SK_Herr_Gneiss_Preasts
#2451456    SK_Hardy_Meat_Piston
#2432942    Raicho
#2514714    Ric_Flair